1 idea Automatisation d’usine
Cultivate a group of people who are good at solving problems, rather than solving all problems by themselves! Automatisation d’usine
1) The employee’s method can solve the problem. Even if it is a stupid way, don’t intervene! Automatisation d’usine
2) Do not find responsibility for problems, encourage employees to talk more about which method is more effective!
3) One method does not work and guides employees to find other methods!
4) Find a method that works, then teach it to your subordinates; subordinates have a good way to remember to learn!
1) Create a comfortable working environment so that employees have better enthusiasm and creativity to solve problems. Automatisation d’usine
2) Adjust the emotions of employees so that employees can look at problems from a positive perspective and find a reasonable solution.
3) Help the staff to break down the goals into actions that make the goals clear and effective.
4) Call your resources to help employees solve problems and achieve goals.
5) Praise employees for something, not general praise.
6) Allow employees to self-assess the progress of their work and let them find ways to complete the remaining work.
7) Instruct employees to “look forward”, ask “why are you?” and ask “how do you do”. Automatisation d’usine