Most mechanical equipment, especially some manually operated machine tools, have high-speed rotating components, such as the spindle of the lathe, passer bars, and screw rods. Operating with gloves can lead to insensitivity, numbness, and unresponsiveness. Once the gloves come into contact with these parts, they can quickly wrap around the rotating part and cause physical injury. China CNC machining Center | All In House Machining Service
Lathe operation precautions
1. Wear overalls and cuffs when working. Female students should wear work caps and put their hair in their caps. In summer, it is forbidden to wear shorts and sandals on the machine.
2. No one is allowed to turn on the power without permission from the teacher. China CNC machining Center | All In House Machining Service
3. Check the switch position of the machine tool. It should be in the off position. Check whether there is any abnormality in the mechanical equipment. If there is any abnormality, report it to the practice instructor and do not start the equipment.
4. After the power is turned on, the instructor inspects the lathe for leakage. Check it is complete. Only after the teacher agrees can the device be started.
5. The hair must not be too close to the work piece during work, and the chips should be prevented from flying into the eyes. To prevent the chips from disintegrating and scattering, protective glasses must be worn.
6. When working, you must concentrate on paying attention to the hand, body, and clothing not being able to move close to the rotating parts such as workpieces, pulleys, belts, gears, etc.
7. The workpiece and turning tool must be firmly clamped, otherwise it will fly out of wounds. The chuck must have an insurance device. After chucking the workpiece, the chuck shifter must be removed from the chuck.
8. Must stop before loading and unloading the workpiece, changing the tool, measuring the surface and changing the speed.
9. When the lathe is in operation, do not touch the surface of the workpiece with your hands. In particular, when machining threads, it is forbidden to touch the thread surface by hand so as not to injure your hand. Do not wipe the rotating workpiece with cotton yarn.
10. Apply special hooks to remove chips and never allow direct removal by hand. China CNC machining Center | All In House Machining Service
11. Do not wear gloves on the lathe.
12. The blank bar should not extend too far from the end of the spindle hole and use a rack or baffle to prevent bending and injury.
13. Do not use your hand to stop the rotating chuck.
14. Do not disassemble electrical equipment as you like to avoid electric shock.
15. If any electrical equipment in the machine is found to be faulty during work, the power supply should be turned off, declared in a timely manner, overhauled by qualified personnel, and not repaired.
16. Work clamps should be placed in designated positions and should not be randomly placed to prevent them from falling onto the lathe.
17. In the event of an emergency during use, the power should be turned off immediately (eg, electric shock, smoke from the equipment, etc.).
18. After the training, we must clean up the site, arrange equipment, tools, and materials neatly, do a good job in hygiene, close the doors and windows, and wait for the instructor to pass the examination before leaving.
Note: If you do not follow the above provisions of the accident caused by the consequences of your own! China CNC machining Center | All In House Machining Service