Product designers sourcing prototype quantities of machined parts often face tight deadlines. VOHN Precision understands this and is uniquely positioned to meet your needs for quick delivery of prototype machined parts as well as offer you valuable insight on the manufacture-ability of your part. Bring your ideas to life quickly!
If your part is 1.5 mm to 203 mm ( .060″ to 8″) outer diameter, it may be a good fit for our CNC turning equipment.
CNC Turned Prototype: From Print to Part
“We expect to have a partnership with our suppliers. I’ve stopped working with suppliers because they didn’t keep me updated with changes each step of the way. I’m most impressed when a supplier calls me to offer suggestions on a part.”
One design engineer, when asked about his challenges with sourcing prototype CNC machined parts told us.
Frequent and effective communication is at the top of the priority list to ensure our customers’ parts are delivered to print as quickly as possible.
Send us your print and/or 3D CAD file (SolidWorks and UGNX files welcomed), and you can expect:
• Satisfaction in every interaction.
• Notification of when your parts are shipping.
• To pay similar prices for similar parts at similar quantities.
• To receive a quote with the shortest possible lead-time for delivery.
• To receive a “no quote” if the part is outside Pioneer Service’s capabilities.
• To quickly receive an acknowledgment that we’ve received the print and request for quote
• Feedback from us right away if there are any problems opening the file or other obvious issues.
• To receive suggestions for ways to optimize the design for manufacturing, to reduce cost without losing functionality.
VOHN Precision is able to provide precision turned parts fast because we keep you informed every step of the way and we have dedicated equipment for prototype CNC turning. You’ll find that we work hard to meet your expectations for prototype work of turned parts and precision machined components. We’re ready to provide you with the delivery, quality, pricing and most important, the communication needed to deliver parts quickly.
When you’re ready, we can help you think beyond the small quantities, and discuss the best options for production quantities as well. Contact us, and let’s begin a productive partnership helping you with CNC turned prototypes!
CNC Turning Capabilities
Alloy Steels (4130, 4140)
Aluminum (2011 6061-T6, 2024)
Carbon Steel (12L14, 1215)
Stainless Steel (303, 304, 316, 321, 303SE, 420, 440C, 17-4)
And much more!
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride)