1, technical supervisor operating procedures. custom harley parts
1) Check the technician’s formula, model provision and completion every day, correct the work that does not meet the requirements, and give working advice in time;
2) Host and communicate with technicians every morning to understand problems existing in the work, analyze, coordinate, and resolve abnormal situations;
3) Coordinating the work communication with sales department, planning department and manufacturing department;
4) Inspect and supervise the on-duty work of the laboratory and review the use of raw materials in the laboratory and standby conditions;
5) Track the production of raw products; track the changes in firing conditions; check the implementation of BSC work; custom harley parts
6) Confirm the new sample preparation form, reasonably reply the sample delivery time, confirm and register the new arrival seal template, and arrange the technicians to debug and work out the work plan.
7) According to the product to be produced on the production schedule and the raw materials that are expected to be used, make a short-term stock preparation plan, and provide it to the purchasing department for procurement to satisfy the follow-up supply.
8) Training, mentoring, and helping the skills of on-the-job and new-entry personnel to improve their skills, make some employees’ attitudes to be lazy and be upright; training and educating employees to enhance work safety awareness and pay attention to work details;
9) Communicate with laboratory personnel to understand the situation on the spot and solve the problems encountered in daily laboratories;
10) Check technicians’ color debugging progress, and provide timely guidance and assistance when encountering technical problems; custom harley parts
2, developer operating procedures
1) Ask questions from the technicians during the technical morning meeting to ask questions encountered during the work.
2) Communicate with the person in charge of the technical course and assist in arranging related experiments in the laboratory.
3) Communicate with the Planning Department and the Forming Division to assist in arranging experiments on the big production line.
4) Exchange and communicate with the firing class to determine the new product firing system and methods.
5) Track each experiment, from molding, drying, loading and firing, and examine and record the relevant data of each stage in detail.
6) Analyze the experimental data, make detailed analysis of the existing problems, and propose reasonable explanations and solutions.
7) Communicate with the Purchasing Department to purchase specific materials, tools, and equipment required for the experiment.
8) According to the experimental needs, design specifications and other equipment. custom harley parts
3, technicians operating procedures
1) When making order production, when each product is under the first small test recipe, the requirements on the note book should be carefully confirmed. After confirming clearly, formula adjustment is performed according to the raw materials used in the preparation plan, and the first small test brick is produced. To do water absorption, within the scope of qualified (2.5-4.5%) can be commissioned for the second time, the color to be qualified after the confirmation of the quality of materials can be used to adjust the material class.
2) Tracking raw products every day, mainly raw materials workshops, molding workshops and firing workshops, to understand problems that arise during production and to actively participate in the resolution of problems.
3) When doing the model, not only the existing laboratory conditions can be met, but also the confirmation of whether the existing large-scale production conditions can be achieved. After confirmation, it is possible to reply the sample-making period, and then arrange the production and track the production process. , guarantee to finish according to the quality on time. custom harley parts
4) Keep track of 1-2 times a day’s lab staff’s ingredients each week, understand the problems in the lab and communicate with superiors and subordinates, find solutions and improve laboratory work.
5) For products with special specifications or special requirements, it is necessary to cooperate with the manufacturing department to formulate the drying system, the loading method, and follow-up confirmation of the operation.
6) Pay attention to the situation of kiln contrast bricks every day, track the firing changes, and better guide the technician’s recipe debugging work.
7) List specific plans for passing on, helping, and training new recruits so that they can get to work as soon as possible.
8) When manufacturing special face bricks, relevant procedures and parameters should be formulated according to the actual production to the relevant personnel for molding, and the specific operators should be trained.
9) Actively participate in the technician’s morning meeting every day. At the morning meeting, they will understand each other’s work problems, work plans and work arrangements. custom harley parts
4, experimental supervisor operating procedures
1) Go to the factory 10 minutes in advance and supervise the laboratory technicians to complete the handover work, check the records of their handover classes, record brick formation, check the completion of the “7S”, and understand the abnormal problems that occurred during shift work.
2) Each day, communicate with the technical director to arrange the formulation task, confirm the raw materials used in the recipe sheet and their batch number, and arrange for the experimental monitor leader to make the correctness after confirmation.
3) Check whether the use of machinery and equipment by the experimenter is performed daily in accordance with the operation procedures of the training machine and check whether there is any abnormality in the operation of the equipment and reduce or eliminate potential safety hazards. Organize the experimenter to conduct safety knowledge training every month. custom harley parts
4) At least once a week, maintenance of the mold, check the tester’s debugging of the mold, such as mold problems to be coordinated with the mold management personnel to solve.
5) When making prototypes, follow the sample preparation situation. When the skills of the experimenters cannot meet the straightening requirements, they should be guided and helped to improve their operating skills.
6) Remind technicians to clear waste bricks before work every day to ensure hygiene in the “7S” area.
7) Check the daily preparation of regular-time personnel. Check the results of the previous day to ensure the accuracy of the preparation and report to the technical supervisor for review.
8) Check whether the experimenter’s ingredients are in accordance with the prescribed procedures: the requirements for recipe sheets, the use of symmetrical equipment, raw materials, and the use of blenders are correct and accurate. Keep track of whether the experimenter’s bricks were burned in a timely manner.
9) Pass, help, and bring new experimental personnel to work as soon as possible. custom harley parts
5, experimental squad leader operating procedures
1) Completion of work shifts at home and work every day, and carefully fill in the shift record to report to the experiment supervisor the unusual problems that occur on a daily basis and the tasks that the next shift must focus on.
2) Communicate with the experiment supervisor, arrange and work with the laboratory technicians to complete daily tasks. When formulating recipes, confirm the raw materials, batch numbers and related requirements on the technician formula list before the ingredients and subsequent processes can be performed.
3) Do a daily job of preparing materials, test the color of the materials prepared by baking the cake, and report the results to the experiment supervisor for verification.
4) When the soil training machine is operated, follow the steps. The soil training machine and surrounding fans should not be idle and cause unnecessary waste. Pay attention to safe production and protect the machinery and equipment. custom harley parts
5) Quality tracking should be done when making prototypes. If there are major technical problems, it is necessary to communicate with the technicians in a timely manner, decide whether to redo, fast-drying bricks should be burned in time, and the bricks for the experiment of kiln tails should be pulled back in time.
6) Pay attention to the hygiene of the “7S” area every day and pay attention to water conservation.
7) Check the symmetry equipment before ingredients, and strictly follow the requirements on the recipe sheet. After the ingredients are finished, check the formula sheet and pay attention to preventing waste.
8) Formed bricks should be carefully filled out according to the product, and the specific location of the bricks on the sample rack should be well documented for easy searching.
9) Check the use of the tool for clearing and handover to the next shift.
10) When arranging the experimenter to do the ingredients, the experimenter must first confirm the requirements on the technician recipe sheet before proceeding to the next procedure. custom harley parts
6, the experimenter operating procedures
1) Do a daily job of preparing materials, test the color of the prepared materials by baking the cake, and report the results to the experiment supervisor for verification.
2) When the soil training machine is operated, follow the steps. The soil training machine and surrounding fans should not be idle and cause unnecessary waste. Pay attention to safe production and protect machinery and equipment.
3) Quality tracking should be conducted when making prototypes. If there are major technical problems, it is necessary to communicate with the technicians in a timely manner, decide whether to redo, fast-dry bricks should be burned in time, and the bricks for the experiment of the kiln should be pulled back in time.
4) Pay attention to hygiene in the “7S” area every day and pay attention to water conservation. custom harley parts
5) The equipment must be inspected symmetrically before the ingredients, strictly according to the requirements on the recipe sheet. After the ingredients are finished, the formula sheet should be checked and the waste should be prevented.
6) Formed bricks should be carefully filled out according to the product, and the specific location of the bricks on the sample rack should be properly recorded for easy searching.
7) Check the use of the tool for clearing before handover and transfer it to the next shift.
8) Communicate with the experimental squad leader and complete the task of daily work. When formulating the formula, confirm the requirements on the technician’s recipe sheet before the ingredients and subsequent processes can be performed. custom harley parts