Three good. custom metal parts
1. Good management: Conscientiously abide by the fixed-person fixed-machine system, use the equipment with the operation permit, and other people’s equipment should not be used if there is no operation certificate. Tools and accessories should be placed neatly and kept safely from damage and loss. The guards and line pipes on the equipment should be checked frequently to ensure completeness and reliability. custom metal parts
2, good use: strictly abide by the operating procedures and maintenance system, the equipment is not overloaded, not large machine use, no disease operation, not gear shifting and loading and unloading workpieces, careful operation, and strive to prevent accidents.
3, repair: with the help of maintenance workers, gradually master the general repair technology, can independently eliminate equipment glitch, participate in the equipment’s secondary maintenance and overhaul assembly and commissioning acceptance work. custom metal parts
1, will use: familiar with the structure of the equipment, master the technical performance and operation methods of the equipment, understand the processing technology, rationally choose the amount of cutting, to achieve the correct use of equipment.
2, will maintain: correctly according to the lubrication chart to refuel, change the oil, keep the oil flow and oil line, linoleum, oil filter clean. Carefully clean, keep the inside and outside of the equipment clean, no grease, no rust, reach the “paint see the color of the iron see light”, carefully do daily maintenance, regular level maintenance.
3, will check: understand the equipment’s accuracy standards and processing specifications, will check the abnormal state of the equipment related to the processing technology.
4, will eliminate the fault: can analyze the abnormal sound, temperature and operation, find the abnormal state of the equipment, can take measures to eliminate the general fault. Participate in accident analysis of equipment, identify causes, learn lessons, and take preventive measures. custom metal parts
“Four requirements” for equipment maintenance
(1) The tools and accessories are complete and placed neatly, and are not allowed to be placed directly on the guide surface of the machine tool. Toolboxes, racks and workpieces should be placed neatly and reasonably.
(2) The protective devices and parts of the machine tool should be complete and complete, and all kinds of signs should be complete and clear. custom metal parts
(3) All pipelines and electrical lines should be installed neatly, safely and reliably.
(1) Clean inside and outside, no yellow robes, grease, rust, no iron filings.
(2) Each sliding surface, three bars, gears, and racks are free of grease.
(3) The ground around the machine tool is always kept clean and free of oil, water and debris. custom metal parts
(1) Familiar with the lubrication chart, refuel and change the oil according to the quantity according to the quantity, keep the oil mark conspicuous.
(2) The fuel tank, oil pool and cooling box should be clean and free of iron filings.
(3) Oil cans, oil guns, oil holes, oil cups, oil lines and linoleum should be kept complete and clean.
(4) The oil pump pressure is normal, the oil circuit is smooth, and the bearings in all parts are well lubricated. custom metal parts
(1) Familiar with equipment performance, comply with safety technical operating procedures, and prevent personal and equipment accidents.
(2) Operate the equipment with the operation permit.
(3) Obey the “five disciplines” of equipment operation, understand the contents of “three good and four meetings”, and implement them carefully.
(4) The electrical circuit is grounded reliably, with good insulation, the limit switch and the arm stop are safe and reliable, and the signal meter is sensitive. custom metal parts
Five principles of equipment operation:
1. The equipment must be used with the operation permit, and the safety technical operation procedures and technical documents must be strictly observed.
2, always keep the equipment clean, according to the lubrication chart to refuel, so do not do a good job of lubrication, do not drive, do not do a good job cleaning work.
3. Carefully implement the handover system and fill in the records of the handover and operation desks.
4. Manage tools and accessories and do not lose them.
5. It is not allowed to leave the post when the equipment is running. If the fault is found to stop immediately, if it cannot be handled by itself, the maintenance worker should be notified in time for maintenance. custom metal parts
After the equipment accident occurs, the principle of “three must not be ignored” must be followed.
The third is not let go, that is, the analysis of the cause of the accident is unclear; the person responsible for the accident and the masses have not been educated and have not let go; there is no preventive measures. According to the degree of equipment damage, the nature of the accident and the economic loss, carefully analyze, deal with it seriously, and organize the records into the equipment file. custom metal parts