After the indicator is determined, if it is not added to the definition and description, or the definition is vague or inaccurate, it is easy to cause ambiguity and cause misunderstandings that deviate from the original intention of the assessment. Defining indicators involves many detailed tasks, such as whether the indicators are quantitative or qualitative? Is quantification absolute or relative? How to determine the accounting formula? How can qualitative indicators be more objective? And so on, these are all for us to think and explain in detail. Please ask: fabrication shop
1. Do you have a detailed definition of assessment indicators? A, there is B, no
2. How to define the assessment index accurately and effectively? fabrication shop
As the title says, the indicators must be defined accurately and cannot lead to a second understanding, which anyone can understand without any explanation. Here are a few examples to illustrate
1. See how the HR department’s own indicators are defined.
If the HR department is inaccurate in defining the indicators of its own department and is found by other departments or leaders, it is necessary to make jokes and share the following definitions of the two indicators:
(1) Recruitment achievement rate (%).
Formula: Recruitment Completion Rate (%) = Total Recruitment Recruitment during the Assessment Period / Total Recruitment Eligibility* 100% during the Assessment Period. described as follows:
A) During the assessment period: At 0:00 on the 1st of the month to 24:00 on the last day of the month. fabrication shop
B) Recruiting the total number of employees during the assessment period: refers to all new recruiting methods through the HR department recruitment, other departments or employee introduction, and all the new employees who have gone through the formalities and established a labor relationship with the company during the assessment period. Employees (including employees who have not signed a labor contract for the time being) include employees who left their posts, resigned or resigned after working for several minutes, half a day, one day, two days, or three days or more.
C) The total number of employees to be recruited during the appraisal period: refers to the total number of applicants that have been filled out by the company’s various departments and approved by the leaders at various levels. An application for a person who only applies for the job within the appraisal period but does not have to arrive during the appraisal period is not included in the statistics.
D) Completion rate: 90% or more of this item will be given a perfect score, with a 1% deduction of 1 point for each item.
To this end, the HR department must fully plan for recruiting capabilities. When employing personnel in various departments to apply for audits, it must do a good job and do a good job in interpretation. This can neither affect the normal work of the employing department nor respect the actual work of recruitment. fabrication shop
(2) Employee turnover rate (%).
Formula: employee turnover rate (%) = the total number of employees leaving the company during the assessment period / (the total number of employees at the beginning of the appraisal period + the total number of employees recruited during the appraisal period) * 100%. described as follows:
A) During the assessment period: At 0:00 on the 1st of the month to 24:00 on the last day of the month.
B) The total number of employees leaving during the assessment period: refers to the total number of employees in each department of the company who did not work in the company due to various reasons such as leaving, resigning, expelling, dismissing, and death during the evaluation period. As long as it has been counted for 3 consecutive days (72 hours) that the company has not worked at the company or has gone through the separation procedures (except for business trips, leave, work injuries, etc., the proper formalities are processed), the employee’s attendance and punching records shall prevail. fabrication shop
C) The total number of employees at the beginning of the assessment: refers to the total number of employees in the company at 10 o’clock on the 1st of each month.
D) The total number of people recruited during the assessment period (same as above).
E) Resignation rate: less than or equal to 15%. This item must have a perfect score. Each time you exceed 1% (rounded up), you must deduct 1 point.
2, see the definition of sales department indicators.
The sales department is an important department of the company. The definition of the assessment index must be more accurate. It is necessary to promote the hard work and obtain the performance, but also to respect the usual habits. The definition of “number of new major customers” is used as an example to illustrate as follows:
Number of new major customer developments: refers to the number of new customers newly developed during the evaluation period. described as follows:
(1) During the appraisal period: At 0:00 on the 1st of every quarter, and 24 o’clock on the last day of the last month of the current quarter. fabrication shop
(2) Newly-developed large customer: refers to the newly-developed customer who has no record in the company’s customer directory during the evaluation period (it means that the customer name, legal representative, customer address, and contact telephone number have not appeared in the company customer directory. ), And the customer’s turnover for two consecutive years reached or exceeded 5 million yuan.
(3) The number of newly-developed large customers: refers to the number of newly-developed large customers in the assessment period is greater than or equal to 3, plus 5 points for more than one customer, and 4 points for each customer less, only to develop a large customer This item has zero points.
3, see the definition of the Ministry of manufacturing indicators. fabrication shop
The assessment targets of the manufacturing department are relatively numerous, involving output, quality, safety, 5S, production efficiency, and equipment application rate. The following is defined as the “through rate of product quality” as an example:
Pass-through rate of product quality = product qualified quantity / product production quantity * 100%. The specific description is as follows:
(1) During the assessment period: 24 o’clock on the 1st of every month to the last day of the month.
(2) Qualified product quantity: refers to the number of products that have been inspected and qualified by the company’s quality assurance department’s IPQC and produced in each production line of the manufacturing department during the appraisal period (units are parts, subject to computer scanning product barcodes), rework, Qualified repairs must not be repeated.
(3) Product production quantity: refers to the quantity of products (including qualified and unqualified quantity) produced by each production line of the manufacturing department and inspected by the IPQC of the company’s quality assurance department within the assessment period, which shall be subject to the IPQC statistical quantity.
(4) Pass-through rate requirement: 98.5% or more (rounded to one decimal place after the decimal point), with each additional 0.1% plus 2 points, with a 0.1% deduction of 3 points, this score will be deducted.
4, see the definition of quality assurance indicators. fabrication shop
The Quality Assurance Department plays a key role in the batch quality of the company’s products. If a batch of quality problems occur in work mistakes and it is found in the hands of customers, the loss is not only an economic problem, but more importantly, it is a reputation. Below, the definition of “batch quality accident” is as follows:
Batch quality quality accidents refer to the number of quality accidents in which the number of products with the same quality problem of the same batch occurred in the company during the assessment period exceeds 100. The specific description is as follows:
(1) During the assessment period: 24 o’clock on the 1st of every month to the last day of the month.
(2) In the same batch: refers to the same product type (based on the product number) produced on the same day of the same production line.
(3) The same quality problem: refers to the appearance, performance, color, component failure, quality problems caused by the expiration.
(4) Accident Scope: This quality accident is applicable to any place at any time inside or outside the company, whether before, during, or after a quality accident, or whether it is discovered by any person or any organization, as long as the company learns.
(5) The number of accidents. 0 times, greater than or equal to 1 times, the score was zero.
5. See the definition of a common indicator. fabrication shop
Whether it is a departmental indicator or an individual indicator, it may involve the assessment of a team’s consciousness. We are quantifying the assessment. Please see the following definitions.
Team awareness refers to the situation where small interests are subordinated to big interests and mini-observations are subordinated to different departments and between employees. Inconsistent with them is “breach of team consciousness,” which is specified as follows: (1) During the evaluation period: refers to From 0:00 on the 1st of each month to 24:00 on the last day of the month.
(2) Violation of team awareness: refers to situations in which various departments and employees violate large interests and subordinates obey the big consciousness in violation of small interests. Specifically, employees are instructed by the department or the company’s personnel administration department in violation of company regulations. The number of dispositions.
(3) Number of violations: According to the number of people at the beginning of the assessment (statistical number at 10 o’clock on the 1st of each month), each department is less than or equal to 0.2 per capita in the department, with a deduction of 2 points per 0.1 pieces, deducting this item; employees Less than or equal to 1 full score, 3 points for each additional 1 button. In addition, the department or employees have experienced greater or greater dispositions, the score is zero, and the company’s other regulations are followed.
6, indicator definition reminder. fabrication shop
The definition of performance appraisal indicator is a communication work. It needs to communicate fully with the appraisers and the appraisers. The definition is accurate. The following are the small details that should be noticed when defining indicators:
(1) Listen to the opinions of the examinee. The evaluation indicators of the work of the appraisers should be defined in the end. They are suitable for the job performance requirements themselves and the awareness of the appraisers to improve their capabilities. The HR department or its superiors must do is to make the atmosphere of the exchange site easy and harmonious, and guide the appraisers to speak freely. It explains the historical performance and its own efforts, as well as what kind of support the company needs to provide, including how the assessee personally believes that the definition should be more accurate. In this way, it may be possible to find certain details that we did not know, so that it can be more accurately defined. index.
(2) Use standard official language. When defining indicators, you must not use vague language such as adjectives and adverbs, and use as much or as negative tone as possible. If it can be quantified, use simple and clear mathematical vocabulary or arithmetic terms.
(3) The organization discussed and finalized several times. After one or two discussions in a certain range may be limited by the thinking and ability of the time, there will still be cases of incomplete consideration. The so-called “big things must stay overnight” means that major events must be considered comprehensively and frequently. This seminar may only be closer to rationality. Before the finalization of the assessment, the definition of assessment indicators also needs to find related personnel to discuss again. One is to review again whether the original thinking is comprehensive or not, and the other is to play the role of warning and training. fabrication shop
(4) Regularly organize review and revision. The definition of performance appraisal indicators also has its timeliness. If employee responsibilities change, job changes, company development, industry policies, job description changes, etc., the definition of the indicator has to be modified.
After the indicator is defined accurately, it will be applied to the performance appraisal implementation within a certain period of time. Afterwards, it will involve the steps of index aggregation department, form design, implementation feedback, etc. We will only obtain step by step and steadily implement performance management. Expected results. fabrication shop