51, what is the vertical stratification of quality improvement?
(1) management of the process, such as determining the tasks of the Department, formulating strategic planning, defining responsibilities and powers, obtaining and allocating resources, providing education and training, etc.
(2) identify the department each work process and make plans for quality improvement.
(3) the identification process of logistics support work of the Department and make plans for quality improvement.
(4) to reduce the measure and track the quality loss.
(5) create and maintain an environment in which all personnel in the Department have the power, ability and responsibility to carry out quality improvement
52, what are the transverse cross sector quality improved?
(1) specify the purpose of each process and its relationship with the objectives of the organization, and reach a consensus on this
(2) establish and maintain the link between the various departments.
(3) the identification process of internal and external customers, and to determine their needs and expectations.
(4) the identification process of suppliers, and communicating customer needs and expectations for them.
(5) seek the opportunity of quality improvement in each process, configure the resources needed for improvement, and supervise the implementation of the improvement
53, what is the quality improvement activities of the review?
(1) is to determine the quality improvement organization can effectively play a role.
(2) to improve the quality and to further implement the improvement plan.
(3) showed satisfactory quality improvement progress.
(4) ensure that the review results are reflected in the next step of quality improvement work, as one of the basis for the next step of quality improvement work
54, what is the basic content of the PDCA cycle?
(1) P stage is to improve the quality of products, reduce consumption for the purpose, through analysis and diagnosis, make improvement goals, determine the specific measures and methods to achieve these goals
(2) D stage, according to the content of the plan has been formulated, overcome all kinds of resistance, do solid work, in order to achieve the goal of quality improvement
(3) C phase, refers to the control plan requirements, check, verify the effect of implementation, timely discovery of the experience and problems in the process of planning
(4) A stage. It means to affirm the successful experience, formulate standards and regulations, consolidate achievements and overcome shortcomings
55, what is the concept of workers’ controllable errors? What are the conditions for workers to be self controlled?
Concept: Workers’ controllable errors refer to the quality errors caused by the workers under the condition of self control, and the responsibility for the mistakes is in the workers
Condition: that he should do what;
Second, understand how they do work.
When the deviation from the requirements of the situation, know how to correct.
56, no concept of preventive measures and the error is what?
Concept: no error refers to workers caused by psychological and physiological of the error.
Preventive measures: first, from the perspective of behavioral science, study human behavior, using human engineering results to avoid mistakes;
Using a variety of anti misoperation measures to reduce dependence on people.
57, what is the concept of technical error and preventive measures?
Concept: technical error refers to errors due to lack of technical level and lack of knowledge and skills to prevent mistakes
Preventive measures: (1) to carry out technical training to improve workers’ technical level and proficiency; second, to sum up experience and popularize it
58, what is the concept of intentional errors and preventive measures?
The concept of intentional errors: refers to the workers to cause errors.
First, strengthen the quality consciousness education, let all staff firmly establish the “quality first” thought, establish the “upper process for the next process service” concept
The establishment of quality responsibility system, so that the quality of products with traceability.
To carry out quality audit regularly
The organization of labor competition, incentives to produce excellent products. The production of inferior products, workers, workers.
Reasonable allocation of work should be allocated to the higher technical requirements of the higher level of operation, the quality of processing products better workers to complete
59, the cause of the error control managers have?
(1) the quality consciousness is weak
(2) the cost and quality management methods of quality management, production department, quality management department of different understanding.
(3) the production department and quality management department to understand the suitability of different products.
(4) quality management staff rarely participate in product design and decision making.
60, what are the management of controllable error preventing method?
(1) the top managers should pay attention to the quality of products, implement the policy of “quality first”, and improve the quality management level
(2) there is a clear quality improvement plan, get rid of the fire-fighting work.
(3) establish the quality responsibility system, clear responsibilities, and give full play to the enthusiasm, initiative and creativity of each department to implement the quality function
(4) the establishment of full-time quality management department, to organize the implementation.
61, what are the uses of statistical methods?
(1) provide data representing the characteristics of things
(2) compare the differences between the two things
(3) analyze the factors that affect the change of things
(4) analysis of the relationship between things
(5) the research methods of sampling and test, reasonable test scheme is determined.
(6) describe the process of product quality formation
- What is the application of the questionnaire?
(1) the purpose of collecting data is clear
(2) for the purpose of determining the required data.
(3) determine the analysis method of the data and the person in charge.
(4) according to different purposes, design a questionnaire format for recording data, which should include: investigators, investigation time, survey sites and methods
(5) part of the collected data and records of the pre inspection, to form reasonable review design.
(6) if necessary, the format of the questionnaire should be reviewed and revised. The format of the questionnaire is varied and flexible design according to the items needed to be investigated
- What are the procedures for the investigation and analysis of the defect position questionnaire?
Draw the diagram of products, and provides different appearance quality defect symbols. Then check the sample, the defects found, according to the provisions of the symbols in a position corresponding to the schematic diagram marked. So, this is a record of all the defect location survey defect location from the period of sample the quantity and concentration, to identify problems and further analysis of the reasons and take measures for improvement.
- What is the difference between the quality distribution questionnaire and the histogram frequency distribution table?
Range of mass distribution is questionnaire based on previous data, we divided the range, then made a table for field investigation data; and the frequency distribution table is the first to collect data, then the appropriate interval, then the diagram for analysis of distribution of site quality purposes. (chi Lianhua enterprises official website: www.czlhq.com)
65, what are the signs of stratification?
(1) personnel can be stratified according to age, grade and gender
(2) the machine can be classified according to the type of equipment, the old and new, different production lines and fixture types
(3) materials can be layered according to origin, batch number, manufacturing plant, specification, composition, etc.
(4) the method can be divided into different technological requirements, operating parameters, operation methods, production speed and so on
(5) measurement can be stratified by measuring equipment, measuring methods, measuring personnel, measuring sampling methods and environmental conditions
(6) time. It can be divided into different shifts, dates and so on
(7) opinions, opinions and ideas can be stratified according to their nature, content, etc.
(8) the environment can be divided according to brightness, cleanliness, temperature, humidity and so on
(9) other areas can be divided into areas, use conditions, defect parts, defect content and so on
66, what is the application of layered method?
(1) collect data and opinions
(2) the collected data or opinions should be selected hierarchically according to different purposes
(4) classify by layer
(5) draw a hierarchical classification map
67, what matters should be paid attention to when drawing causal maps?
(1) painting must open “Zhu Geliang causality diagram”, give full play to democracy, brainstorming, benefit by mutual discussion, speak freely, everyone’s opinions are recorded on the chart.
(2) determine the main quality problems (characteristics) to be analyzed, and do not analyze a number of major quality problems on a causal diagram
(3) the level of causality should be clear. The reasons for the highest level should be sought to take concrete measures directly
(4) the cause must be determined at the end factor, rather than in the intermediate process
(5) the end factor, especially the cause factor, should be scientifically demonstrated
(6) the qualified “cause” must be reflected in the countermeasure table
68, what are the rules of brainstorming?
(1) leaders and participants are equal, without leadership and being led
(2) define the purpose of brainstorming sessions
(3) each member of the meeting presented one opinion and one opinion in turn
(4) members can complement each other’s views, but they can not criticize, and can not refute other people’s views
(5) record the views of each member without any omission
(6) the meeting continued until no one commented on it
(7) restate each person’s point of view
- What are the flow chart applications that describe existing processes?
(1) the beginning and end of the recognition process
(2) observe the whole process from beginning to end
(3) specify the steps in the process (input, activity, judgment, decision, output)
(4) draw a flow chart sketch that represents the process
(5) review the draft with the relevant personnel involved in the process
(6) improve the draft of the flow chart according to the evaluation result
(7) compared with the actual process, verify the improved flow chart
(8) specify the date of formation of the formal flow chart for future use and reference
- What is the application of the flow chart for designing the new process?
(1) identify the beginning and end of the process
(2) visualize the steps to be formed in this new process
(3) determine the steps in the process
(4) sketch the flow chart that represents the process
(5) review the draft of the flow chart with the relevant personnel expected to be involved in the process
(6) improve the draft of the flow chart according to the evaluation result
(7) specify the date of formal flow chart for future use and reference
71, what are the uses of tree graphs?
(1) the implementation of the enterprise policy and target implementation project
(2) carry out the quality design in the new product development
(3) the development of quality factors for determining quality assurance activities
(4) the measures taken to solve the problems of quality, cost and output in the enterprise are carried out
(5) the development of enterprise contract responsibility system
(6) in the process analysis, the leading factors of the quality characteristics are developed
(7) explore the methods of defining department functions and improving efficiency
(8) can be used in causal analysis, that can be used as causal diagram
72, what are the applications of tree diagrams?
(1) concisely and concisely expounds the subject to be studied
(2) determine the main categories of the topic, namely the main level, then you can use the master card in the affinity chart, you can also use brainstorming to determine the main level
(3) construct the tree diagram, put the topic in the left frame, and put the main category in the right rectangle box
(4) determine its components and sub elements for each major category
(5) put the components and their sub elements of each main category into the corresponding rectangular box on the right side of the main category
(6) the tree diagram of the review to ensure that there is no error or gap in sequence or logic
- What are the main uses of matrix graphs?
(1) determine the focus of the development or improvement of series products
(2) the quality of raw materials
(3) find out the relationship between the bad phenomena of the products and the raw materials, equipment and process
(4) draw up a product strategy plan associated with it
(5) strengthen the system of strategic audit and make it effective
(6) clarify the relationship between product quality characteristics and responsible departments
(7) make clear the relationship between user quality requirements and process management projects
- What are the applications of matrix graphs?
(1) make graphics. Draw a vertical and horizontal column on the map, the left lower column, each column set an element
(2) arrange the contents of each column separately and fill them in each column. Fill in the order according to the important procedure or frequency
(3) analysis of the relationship between the elements
(4) confirm the Association
(5) evaluate the importance
75, what is the procedure for drawing affinity graphs?
(1) determine the topic of discussion of the activity group
(2) collect language information and make it card
(3) put the cards together and put them randomly in one place
76, what is the function of histogram?
(1) display the state of mass fluctuation
(2) the information about the quality of the process can be transmitted visually
(3) after studying the quality fluctuation of the histogram, we can determine where to do the quality improvement work
- What is the application of histogram?
(1) collect data
(2) determine the range of the data
(3) determine the distance between groups
(4) determine the boundary value of each group
(5) compiling frequency distribution table
(6) draw the abscissa according to the value of frequency
(7) ordinate according to the numerical value of frequency
(8) draw histograms
- What are the common forms of histograms? What are their meanings?
(1) normal histogram. Explain the process in the statistical control state
(2) biased histograms may be caused by geometric tolerances or processing habits
(3) Shuangfeng type histogram. The data are from two different populations
(4) the island type histogram. The process may occur confounding, operation negligence, a short period of time is not familiar with the workers for post, measurement tools have errors and so on
(5) flat top histogram shows that the production process may have the influence of slow factors, such as tool wear and so on
(6) jagged histogram may be caused by excessive grouping or inaccurate measurement data
79, what are the roles of control charts?
(1) in the quality diagnosis, it can be used to measure the stability of the process, that is whether the process is in the statistical control state
(2) in terms of quality control, it can be used to determine when the process needs to be adjusted, and when it is necessary to make the process to maintain the corresponding steady state
(3) in terms of quality improvement, it can be used to confirm whether a process has been improved or not
- What is the application of control chart?
(1) select the quality characteristics of the control chart to be controlled
(2) select the appropriate control chart
(3) determine the sample size, sample size and sampling problem. Within the sample set, it is assumed that the fluctuation is caused only by chance
(4) collect and record data from at least 20 to 50 sample groups, or use previously recorded data
(5) calculate the statistics of each group sample, such as sample average, sample range and sample standard deviation
(6) the control bounds of each statistic are calculated
(7) draw the control chart and mark the statistics of each group
(8) study the ideas beyond the control boundaries and arrange the defective ideas within the control boundaries and state the abnormal (special) causes
(9) determine the next step
81, what are the control chart in application of common mistakes?
(1) in the 5M1E factor without control, the process is in an unstable state when using the control chart management process.
(2) in the process of lack of capacity, namely in the case of <1 using the control chart.
(3) with tolerance line instead of the control line, or line compression tolerance instead of the control line.
(4) only hit “point” and do the analysis judgment, alarm function. Lose control chart
(5) not in time to play the “point” and can not discover the abnormality of the process.
(6) when the 5M1E changes, but did not adjust the line of control.
(7) drawing irregular or incomplete.
(8) in the analysis of control chart, there are reasons for the anomaly has been clear, in reason is eliminated, not eliminate the abnormal data.
82, what is the role of the arrangement?
(1) according to the order of importance shows each quality improvement project of the quality problems.
(2) is to identify opportunities for quality improvement.
83, what is the application diagram?
(1) choose to analyze the quality of the project.
(2) selected for the quality analysis of the units of measure.
(3) select the quality analysis data of the time interval.
(4) draw the abscissa.
(5) draw the longitudinal axis.
(6) draw a rectangle in each project, the height that the project unit of measure value, showing the effect size of each rectangular project.
(7) from left to right accumulation of each project value (in%), and draw the cumulative frequency curve, this curve is called the Pareto curve, used to represent the cumulative effect of each project.
(8) to improve the quality of the most important projects determined by the arrangement.
84, application of scatter diagram should pay attention to what matters?
(1) the data of layered mapping of different nature. Otherwise it will lead to false judgments.
(2) scatter diagram correlation rules applying range is usually limited to the observation data range cannot be expanded arbitrarily judgment scope.
(3) spread anomaly distribution trend from individual figure appears, should be removed after identifying the reasons.
85, scatter diagram ideas of cloud shapes have?
There are six kinds: strong positive correlation, weak positive correlation, no correlation, strong negative correlation, weak negative correlation curve.
86, the macro quality management should be how to understand?
Macro quality management refers to in order to create a good environment for external quality in general, various methods and activities outside the enterprise take, can be understood from the following aspects:
(1) the main macro quality management is the key.
(2) the macro quality management means and methods are varied.
(3) the macro quality management to improve the quality of products is to create pressure and power from outside the enterprise.
(4) macro quality management is conducive to change the mode of economic growth in China.
87, how to understand the quality management system?
(1) quality management system is to achieve the goal of macro quality management organization guarantee. These include government, enterprise, consumer organizations, which is an element of the quality management system.
(2) a variety of methods and means of one of the elements of the quality management system is the macroscopic and microscopic quality management.
(3) quality management system in the management of the main through the implementation of the planning, organization, control and management functions of the various elements within the system are combined into a whole, so as to effectively realize the macro quality management objectives.
88, how to deal with foreign quality management knowledge and experience?
(1) it is necessary to introduce and study quality management.
(2) follow the product quality, formation and implementation process, and consciously accept the modern management.
(3) must be with the correct attitude and method of learning by using scientific theory.
89, why it is necessary to introduce and study quality management?
Quality management is an emerging discipline, is an important part of management science. This subject is with the development of science and technology, the development of productive forces and gradually formed and developed, it absorbed the achievements of modern science and technology and advanced management experience, and the formation and development of the industry in some developed countries. Because of China’s science and technology and the industrialization level and the developed countries have a certain gap, quality management has become a professional management of Chinese enterprises, and attract people’s attention, is not a very long time, therefore, has not yet fully formed our theory and methods, there is still a considerable distance away from completion of science the quality management system.
Any of the world science is the common wealth of mankind, people through long-term practice constantly sum up form, they will “take” for us to use is consistent with the scientific principles. And learn from foreign advanced science and technology has always been an important means for the development of all countries in the world, so to learn from foreign quality management mature, like advanced technology as timely introduction and absorption, to achieve the rapid development of China’s economy is a necessary and urgent task.
90, what are the bad tendency to hinder the development of comprehensive quality management?
(1) to engage in a gust of wind, herd behavior, do specious writing formalism. ”
(2) ignore the basic work, not improve, on a consolidated basis but anxious, the pursuit of new tricks.
(3) of the total quality management knowledge, it violates the system, scientific principle, point to the face, to represent the congruent.
91, what is the significance to deal with the relationship between total quality management and quality management of the traditional two?
(1) is conducive to the overall quality management into the daily management of enterprise, not as an additional burden.
(2) to help inspire and guide workers to accept the principle and methods of quality management.
(3) of total quality management can avoid rote, a mere formality.
(4) contribute to the establishment of Chinese quality management system.
92, in what circumstances, certification bodies make certification revocation decision?
(1) the enterprise proposed revocation system certification.
(2) certification agency issued a notice of suspension of certification “after the enterprise is not within the specified time period to take corrective measures to meet the prescribed conditions.
(3) decided to check found in enterprise quality system are not in accordance with the requirements.
(4) certification requirements change, enterprises are unwilling or unable to ensure compliance with the new requirements.
(5) enterprise fails to provide the certification body to pay premiums
93, what is the quality supervision task?
According to the national quality regulations and technical standards of products, production, distribution, transportation, storage of products in the area of supervision and management and effective implementation of the macro inspection, control, quality of products to protect consumers, producers and national interests are not compromised.
94, the suspension of authentication occurs what?
(1) the enterprise proposed to suspend.
(2) found in the supervision and inspection of the enterprise quality system does not comply with the requirements of the situation, but there is no need to immediately revoke the certification.
(3) the enterprise does not use the correct registration certificate, sign, but did not take the certification institutions with the remedial measures.
95, what is the quality supervision work principle?
(1) the overall arrangement, cooperation, organization and coordination, supervision and service.
(2) scientific and fair.
(3) supervision and help, the combination of treatment and education.
96, what is the characteristics of centralized supervision system?
(1) the government has full-time management institutions large, vertical management of national unity.
(2) the implementation of standards, metrology and quality work three-in-one unified management.
(3) the establishment of the national product quality supervision and inspection system, the production of products to implement a comprehensive quality supervision.
(4) on the basis of quality supervision and technical standards of products with regulatory properties, mandatory implementation of administrative intervention.
97, what is the characteristics of decentralized quality supervision system?
(1) full-time management institutions generally do not have a unified national centralized management, supervision and management of the local is often carried out from different angles.
(2) the supervision and management of institutions is both the government and the people, the official agency, there are private institutions, private institutions or official help.
(3) the state of health, environment and safety concerns, the interests of the consumer products, according to the state laws and regulations, mandatory supervision and quality certification; and for general products by private institutions authorized by the state or the implementation of voluntary accreditation supervision and certification.
98, what is the content of the work of national and local technical supervision departments at all levels?
(1) quality supervision, supervision and inspection of product guidelines, policies, regulations and technical standards of the implementation.
(2) responsible for the product quality supervision and inspection network planning, coordination and inspection agencies to review, approval of work.
(3) the measurement work is responsible for the management of the national and local levels.
(4) to the product quality disputes.
(5) macro guidance on quality management.
(6) professional supervision and inspection agencies to coordinate and guide the central portion of the business.
99, use the product quality authentication marks should pay attention to what the problem?
(1) certification enterprises to use products should be certified Commission approval, the certification mark shall be consistent with the certificate.
(2) the use of product quality certification marks, Certification Committee shall mark the code under the pattern of certification certificate number, according to the number.
(3) the product quality certification logo must be clear, in strict accordance with the published certification mark enlarged or reduced in proportion.
(4) products with special requirements on product quality certification marks marking form and position, the enterprise must first before the use of certification marks to the Certification Committee for approval, without permission are not allowed to transfer.
(5) the enterprise certification revoked, shall promptly stop using the certification mark.
100, in the certificate validity period, which shall, in accordance with the provisions of the re replacement?
One of the following occurs, should be required to re replacement:
(1) certification product changes;
(2) the use of the new brand name;
(3) the certificate holder changes;
(4) part of the product models, specifications subject to revocation processing.