stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
51, what is the content of vertical quality improvement?
(1) management of the process, such as determining the tasks of the Department, formulating strategic planning, defining responsibilities and powers, obtaining and allocating resources, providing education and training, etc. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(2) identify the work process of each department and plan the quality improvement
(3) identify the process of logistics support and plan for quality improvement
(4) measure and track the reduction of quality loss. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(5) create and maintain an environment in which all personnel in the Department have the power, ability and responsibility to carry out quality improvement. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
52, what are the contents of cross departmental horizontal quality improvement?
(1) specify the purpose of each process and its relationship with the objectives of the organization, and reach a consensus on this
(2) establish and maintain links between departments
(3) identify the internal and external customers of the process, and determine their needs and expectations. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(4) identify the suppliers of each process and communicate the customer’s needs and expectations to them
(5) seek the opportunity of quality improvement in each process, configure the resources needed for improvement, and supervise the implementation of the improvement
53, what is the purpose of quality improvement activities?
(1) it is to determine that quality improvement organizations can work effectively
(2) improve and further implement the quality improvement plan
(3) showing satisfactory progress in quality improvement. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(4) ensure that the review results are reflected in the next step of quality improvement work, as one of the basis for the next step of quality improvement work
54, what is the basic content of the PDCA cycle?
(1) P stage is to improve the quality of products, reduce consumption for the purpose, through analysis and diagnosis, make improvement goals, determine the specific measures and methods to achieve these goals
(2) D stage, according to the content of the plan has been formulated, overcome all kinds of resistance, do solid work, in order to achieve the goal of quality improvement
(3) C phase, refers to the control plan requirements, check, verify the effect of implementation, timely discovery of the experience and problems in the process of planning. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(4) A stage. It means to affirm the successful experience, formulate standards and regulations, consolidate achievements and overcome shortcomings
55, what is the concept of workers’ controllable errors? What are the conditions for workers to be self controlled?
Concept: Workers’ controllable errors refer to the quality errors caused by the workers under the condition of self control, and the responsibility for the mistakes is in the workers
Condition: understand what one should do;
Understand what you are doing
When there is a deviation from the job requirement, know how to correct it
56, what are the concepts of unintentional error and preventive measures?
Concept: unintentional error refers to the mistakes made by workers due to psychological and physiological reasons
Preventive measures: first, from the perspective of behavioral science, study human behavior, using human engineering results to avoid mistakes;
Adopt all kinds of anti misoperation measures to reduce the dependence on human
57, what are the concepts and precautionary measures of technical errors?
Concept: technical error refers to errors due to lack of technical level and lack of knowledge and skills to prevent mistakes
Preventive measures: (1) to carry out technical training to improve workers’ technical level and proficiency; second, to sum up experience and popularize it
58, what are the concepts and preventive measures of intentional error?
Concept: intentional error refers to the intentional error made by the worker
First, strengthen the quality consciousness education, let all staff firmly establish the “quality first” thought, establish the “upper process for the next process service” concept
Establish quality responsibility system, so that the quality of products can be traced. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
To carry out quality audit regularly
Fourth, organize labor competitions, reward the workers who produce good products, and punish the workers who produce inferior products
Reasonable allocation of work should be allocated to the higher technical requirements of the higher level of operation, the quality of processing products better workers to complete. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
59, what causes managers to control errors?
(1) the quality consciousness is weak
(2) the understanding of quality management cost and quality management method, production department, quality management department is different
(3) the production department and the quality management department have different understanding of the applicability of the product
(4) quality management personnel are rarely involved in product design and decision making
60, what are the measures to prevent the mistake of management personnel?
(1) the top managers should pay attention to the quality of products, implement the policy of “quality first”, and improve the quality management level. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(2) have a clear quality improvement plan, get rid of “fire fighting” mode of work
(3) establish the quality responsibility system, clear responsibilities, and give full play to the enthusiasm, initiative and creativity of each department to implement the quality function
(4) establish a full-time quality management department, so as to carry out the organization. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
61, what are the uses of statistical methods?
(1) provide data representing the characteristics of things
(2) compare the differences between the two things
(3) analyze the factors that affect the change of things
(4) analysis of the relationship between things
(5) study sampling and test methods, determine reasonable test scheme
(6) describe the process of product quality formation
- What is the application of the questionnaire?
(1) the purpose of collecting data is clear
(2) determine the data to be collected for the purpose
(3) determine the method of data analysis and the person in charge
(4) according to different purposes, design a questionnaire format for recording data, which should include: investigators, investigation time, survey sites and methods. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(5) the part of the collected and recorded data is checked in advance to examine the rationality of the table design
(6) if necessary, the format of the questionnaire should be reviewed and revised. The format of the questionnaire is varied and flexible design according to the items needed to be investigated
- What are the procedures for the investigation and analysis of the defect position questionnaire?
Draw the diagram of products, and provides different appearance quality defect symbols. Then check the sample, the defects found, according to the provisions of the symbols in a position corresponding to the schematic diagram marked. So, this is a record of all the defect location survey defect location from the period of sample the quantity and concentration, to identify problems and further analysis of the reasons and take measures for improvement. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
- What is the difference between the quality distribution questionnaire and the histogram frequency distribution table?
Range of mass distribution is questionnaire based on previous data, we divided the range, then made a table for field investigation data; and the frequency distribution table is the first to collect data, then the appropriate interval, then the diagram for analysis of distribution of site quality purposes. (chi Lianhua enterprises official website: www.czlhq.com)
65, what are the signs of stratification?
(1) personnel can be stratified according to age, grade and gender
(2) the machine can be classified according to the type of equipment, the old and new, different production lines and fixture types
(3) materials can be layered according to origin, batch number, manufacturing plant, specification, composition, etc.
(4) the method can be divided into different technological requirements, operating parameters, operation methods, production speed and so on
(5) measurement can be stratified by measuring equipment, measuring methods, measuring personnel, measuring sampling methods and environmental conditions. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(6) time. It can be divided into different shifts, dates and so on
(7) opinions, opinions and ideas can be stratified according to their nature, content, etc.
(8) the environment can be divided according to brightness, cleanliness, temperature, humidity and so on
(9) other areas can be divided into areas, use conditions, defect parts, defect content and so on. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
66, what is the application of layered method?
(1) collect data and opinions
(2) the collected data or opinions should be selected hierarchically according to different purposes. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(4) classify by layer
(5) draw a hierarchical classification map
67, what matters should be paid attention to when drawing causal maps?
(1) painting must open “Zhu Geliang causality diagram”, give full play to democracy, brainstorming, benefit by mutual discussion, speak freely, everyone’s opinions are recorded on the chart.
(2) determine the main quality problems (characteristics) to be analyzed, and do not analyze a number of major quality problems on a causal diagram. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(3) the level of causality should be clear. The reasons for the highest level should be sought to take concrete measures directly
(4) the cause must be determined at the end factor, rather than in the intermediate process
(5) the end factor, especially the cause factor, should be scientifically demonstrated
(6) the qualified “cause” must be reflected in the countermeasure table
(7) others. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
68, what are the rules of brainstorming?
(1) leaders and participants are equal, without leadership and being led
(2) define the purpose of brainstorming sessions. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(3) each member of the meeting presented one opinion and one opinion in turn
(4) members can complement each other’s views, but they can not criticize, and can not refute other people’s views
(5) record the views of each member without any omission
(6) the meeting continued until no one commented on it
(7) restate each person’s point of view
- What are the flow chart applications that describe existing processes?
(1) the beginning and end of the recognition process
(2) observe the whole process from beginning to end
(3) specify the steps in the process (input, activity, judgment, decision, output)
(4) draw a flow chart sketch that represents the process. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(5) review the draft with the relevant personnel involved in the process
(6) improve the draft of the flow chart according to the evaluation result
(7) compared with the actual process, verify the improved flow chart
(8) specify the date of formation of the formal flow chart for future use and reference
- What is the application of the flow chart for designing the new process?
(1) identify the beginning and end of the process
(2) visualize the steps to be formed in this new process
(3) determine the steps in the process
(4) sketch the flow chart that represents the process
(5) review the draft of the flow chart with the relevant personnel expected to be involved in the process
(6) improve the draft of the flow chart according to the evaluation result
(7) specify the date of formal flow chart for future use and reference
71, what are the uses of tree graphs?
(1) the implementation of the enterprise policy and target implementation project
(2) carry out the quality design in the new product development
(3) the development of quality factors for determining quality assurance activities. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(4) the measures taken to solve the problems of quality, cost and output in the enterprise are carried out
(5) the development of enterprise contract responsibility system
(6) in the process analysis, the leading factors of the quality characteristics are developed
(7) explore the methods of defining department functions and improving efficiency
(8) can be used in causal analysis, that can be used as causal diagram
72, what are the applications of tree diagrams?
(1) concisely and concisely expounds the subject to be studied
(2) determine the main categories of the topic, namely the main level, then you can use the master card in the affinity chart, you can also use brainstorming to determine the main level
(3) construct the tree diagram, put the topic in the left frame, and put the main category in the right rectangle box. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(4) determine its components and sub elements for each major category
(5) put the components and their sub elements of each main category into the corresponding rectangular box on the right side of the main category
(6) the tree diagram of the review to ensure that there is no error or gap in sequence or logic
- What are the main uses of matrix graphs?
(1) determine the focus of the development or improvement of series products
(2) the quality of raw materials
(3) find out the relationship between the bad phenomena of the products and the raw materials, equipment and process
(4) draw up a product strategy plan associated with it
(5) strengthen the system of strategic audit and make it effective
(6) clarify the relationship between product quality characteristics and responsible departments
(7) make clear the relationship between user quality requirements and process management projects. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
- What are the applications of matrix graphs?
(1) make graphics. Draw a vertical and horizontal column on the map, the left lower column, each column set an element
(2) arrange the contents of each column separately and fill them in each column. Fill in the order according to the important procedure or frequency
(3) analysis of the relationship between the elements
(4) confirm the Association
(5) evaluate the importance
75, what is the procedure for drawing affinity graphs?
(1) determine the topic of discussion of the activity group
(2) collect language information and make it card. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(3) put the cards together and put them randomly in one place
76, what is the function of histogram?
(1) display the state of mass fluctuation
(2) the information about the quality of the process can be transmitted visually
(3) after studying the quality fluctuation of the histogram, we can determine where to do the quality improvement work
- What is the application of histogram?
(1) collect data
(2) determine the range of the data
(3) determine the distance between groups
(4) determine the boundary value of each group
(5) compiling frequency distribution table
(6) draw the abscissa according to the value of frequency
(7) ordinate according to the numerical value of frequency
(8) draw histograms. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
- What are the common forms of histograms? What are their meanings?
(1) normal histogram. Explain the process in the statistical control state
(2) biased histograms may be caused by geometric tolerances or processing habits
(3) Shuangfeng type histogram. The data are from two different populations
(4) the island type histogram. The process may occur confounding, operation negligence, a short period of time is not familiar with the workers for post, measurement tools have errors and so on
(5) flat top histogram shows that the production process may have the influence of slow factors, such as tool wear and so on
(6) jagged histogram may be caused by excessive grouping or inaccurate measurement data
79, what are the roles of control charts?
(1) in the quality diagnosis, it can be used to measure the stability of the process, that is whether the process is in the statistical control state
(2) in terms of quality control, it can be used to determine when the process needs to be adjusted, and when it is necessary to make the process to maintain the corresponding steady state
(3) in terms of quality improvement, it can be used to confirm whether a process has been improved or not. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
- What is the application of control chart?
(1) select the quality characteristics of the control chart to be controlled
(2) select the appropriate control chart
(3) determine the sample size, sample size and sampling problem. Within the sample set, it is assumed that the fluctuation is caused only by chance
(4) collect and record data from at least 20 to 50 sample groups, or use previously recorded data
(5) calculate the statistics of each group sample, such as sample average, sample range and sample standard deviation
(6) the control bounds of each statistic are calculated
(7) draw the control chart and mark the statistics of each group
(8) study the ideas beyond the control boundaries and arrange the defective ideas within the control boundaries and state the abnormal (special) causes
(9) determine the next step. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
81, what are the common mistakes in the application of control charts?
(1) the control chart is used to control the process when the 5M1E factor is not controlled and the process is in unstable state
(2) the control chart is used when the process capability is insufficient, that is, in the case of <1
(3) replace the control line with the tolerance line, or replace the control line with the compression tolerance line
(4) only hit the “point”, but not to analyze and judge, the alarm function of the control chart is lost
(5) not timely “point”, and therefore can not detect the abnormal process
(6) when the 5M1E changes, the control line is not adjusted in time
(7) the painting is not standard or incomplete
(8) in the research and analysis of the control chart, the abnormal points have been clarified, and after the reason is eliminated, the outlier data is not eliminated
- What are the functions of permutation diagrams?
(1) according to the important order, the effect of each quality improvement project on the whole quality problem is shown
(2) identify opportunities for quality improvement. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
- What are the applications of the permutation graph?
(1) select the project for quality analysis
(2) select the units of measurement used for quality analysis
(3) select the time interval of the data for quality analysis
(4) draw the abscissa
87, how to understand the quality management system?
(1) quality management system is the organizational guarantee to achieve the goal of macro quality management. These organizations include government, enterprise, consumer organization and so on. They are one of the elements of quality management system
(2) one of the elements of the quality management system is the macro and micro methods and means of quality management
(3) the management body in the quality management system integrates the elements of the system into a whole through the implementation of planning, organization, control and other management functions, so as to achieve the goal of macro quality management efficiently
88, how to correctly deal with foreign knowledge and experience of quality management?
(1) it is necessary to introduce and study quality management
(2) follow the rules of product quality, form and realize the process, and consciously accept the modern management. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(3) the correct attitude and method must be used to study and apply scientific theories
89, why is it necessary to introduce and study quality management?
Quality management is an emerging discipline, is an important part of management science. This subject is with the development of science and technology, the development of productive forces and gradually formed and developed, it absorbed the achievements of modern science and technology and advanced management experience, and the formation and development of the industry in some developed countries. Because of China’s science and technology and the industrialization level and the developed countries have a certain gap, quality management has become a professional management of Chinese enterprises, and attract people’s attention, is not a very long time, therefore, has not yet fully formed our theory and methods, there is still a considerable distance away from completion of science the quality management system.
Any of the world science is the common wealth of mankind, people through long-term practice constantly sum up form, they will “take” for us to use is consistent with the scientific principles. And learn from foreign advanced science and technology has always been an important means for the development of all countries in the world, so to learn from foreign quality management mature, like advanced technology as timely introduction and absorption, to achieve the rapid development of China’s economy is a necessary and urgent task. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
90, what negative tendencies hinder the development of total quality management?
(1) to engage in a gust of wind, herd behavior, do specious writing formalism. “
(2) neglecting the basic work is not to improve on the basis of consolidation, but to rush for success and pursue new tricks
(3) of the total quality management knowledge, it violates the system, scientific principle, point to the face, to represent the congruent.
91, what is the significance of dealing with the relationship between total quality management and traditional quality management?
(1) it is beneficial to integrate the total quality management into the daily management of the enterprise, and not to be taken as an additional burden
(2) it is helpful to inspire and guide the staff to accept the principles and methods of quality management
(3) of total quality management can avoid rote, a mere formality.
(4) it is helpful to establish the Chinese style quality management system
92, under what circumstances does the certification body make the decision to revoke the certification?
(1) enterprises put forward the revocation system certification. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(2) after the certification authority issued the “certification suspension notice”, the enterprise did not take corrective measures within the prescribed period to meet the prescribed conditions
(3) it is found that the quality system of the enterprise is seriously out of conformity with the requirements stipulated in the inspection
(4) when the certification requirements change, the enterprise is unwilling or unable to meet the new requirements
(5) enterprise fails to provide the certification body to pay premiums
93, what is the task of quality supervision?
According to the national quality regulations and product technical standards, effective supervision, management and inspection of the products in the production, circulation, transportation and storage areas are carried out to realize the macro control of the product quality, protect consumers, producers and national interests without damage
94, what happens in the case of certification suspension?
(1) enterprises put forward a moratorium
(2) in the supervision and inspection, it is found that the enterprise quality system does not meet the relevant requirements, but it is not necessary to cancel the certification immediately
(3) enterprises do not use registration, certificate or mark correctly, but they have not taken remedial measures to satisfy the certification authority
95, what is the principle of quality supervision?
(1) overall arrangement, division of labor and cooperation, organization and coordination, and service supervision
(2) scientific and impartial. stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(3) supervision and assistance, and the combination of treatment and education
96, what are the characteristics of the centralized supervision system?
(1) the government has a large full-time management organization and implements a unified vertical management throughout the country
(2) implement standard, measure and quality work trinity management
(3) establish the national product quality supervision and inspection system, and implement the overall quality supervision of the products produced by enterprises
(4) the technical standards for the quality of supervision have the nature of laws and regulations, which are enforced and the administrative intervention is very intensive
97, what are the characteristics of decentralized quality supervision system?
(1) generally, there is no national full-time management organization for centralized management, often from different angles for local supervision and management
(2) supervision and management institutions are both official and civilian, with official institutions, private institutions, or non-governmental organizations
(3) the State implements compulsory supervision and quality certification according to the laws and regulations of the country, which involves safety, sanitation, environment and consumer interests; for general products, voluntary supervision and certification are carried out by the state authorized or recognized civil institutions
98, what is the content of the work of the national and local technical supervision departments?
(1) supervision and inspection of product quality supervision policy, implementation of policies, regulations and technical standards
(2) responsible for product quality supervision and inspection network planning, coordination work and inspection institutions review, approval work
(3) responsible for the management of national and local metrology work
(4) Arbitration of product quality disputes
(5) macro guidance on quality management
(6) coordinate and guide the work of the professional supervision and inspection institutions of the central ministries
99, the use of product quality certification mark should pay attention to what problems? stamped parts Manufacturer in Xiamen, China
(1) the use of product certification marks should be approved by the Certification Committee, and the certification marks should be consistent with the contents of the certification
(2) when using the product quality certification mark, it is necessary to mark the code of the Certification Committee, the certificate number, and the mark number of the certification basis under the pattern
(3) product quality certification logo must be clear, strictly in accordance with the announced certification mark in proportion to enlarge or shrink
(4) a product with special requirements for the form and location of the product quality certification mark must be submitted to the Certification Committee for approval before the first use of the certification mark, and shall not be transferred without permission
(5) when the enterprise is revoked, the certification mark should be stopped in time
100, in the validity of the certification period, what happens, should be renewed according to the regulations?
In the event of the following circumstances, it should be renewed according to the regulations:
(1) change of certified products;
(2) the use of a new brand name;
(3) change of the holder of the certificate;
(4) some product models and specifications are cancelled