First, the appearance of the mould custom sheet metal fabrication
1. Whether the nameplate content prints the mold number, the mold weight, the mold shape size, the character all uses 1/8 inches word code, the character is clear, the arrangement is neat. custom sheet metal fabrication
2. Whether the nameplate is fixed on the leg of the mould near the back template and the base angle (15mm distance from each side, fixed with four willow nails, reliable and not easy to peel off).
3. Whether the cooling water nozzle is inserted into the nozzle with plastic block, 10 tubes, the specification can be G1 / 8 “G1 / 4” / G3 / 8 “. If the contract has special requirements, according to the contract.”
4. Whether the cooling nozzle extends out the mold frame surface, the nozzle head recesses to the outer surface not more than 3 mm.
5. Whether the diameter of the cooling water nozzle is 25mm, 30mm and 35mm, there are chamfer on the outside of the hole, the chamfer is more than 1.5 × 45, and the chamfer is the same. custom sheet metal fabrication
6. Whether or not the cooling water nozzle is marked in and out, the influent is in, and the effluent is out of INOUT, such as IN1 / OUT1.
7. Marks whether English characters and numbers are capitalized 5 / 6 “, located at 10mm below the nozzle. The handwriting is clear, beautiful, neat and evenly spaced.
8. Enter and exit the oil nozzle, whether the inlet and outlet gas nozzle is the same as the cooling water nozzle, and empty a character in front of INOUT with a GG. custom sheet metal fabrication
9. The upper and lower side of the mold installation direction, water nozzle, built-in, and guide the flow groove or the bottom of the support column to protect.
10. Can not be built-in nozzle or water nozzle under the support post to protect. custom sheet metal fabrication
11. Whether each template on the die frame has the datum angle symbol, the capital English DATUM, the word height 5/16 “, the position is 10 mm away from the edge, the writing is clear, beautiful, neat, spaced evenly.
12. Whether each template has a part number, the number is directly below the base corner symbol 10 mm from the bottom, the same as 11.
13. Whether die fittings affect the hoisting and storage of mould, such as oil cylinder, nozzle, pre-reset mechanism and so on, should be protected by supporting leg.
14. Support legs are mounted with screws through the support legs to be fixed on the die stand, or long support legs are machined with external threads fastened to the die holder. custom sheet metal fabrication
15. Whether or not the die ejection hole conforms to the specified injection molding machine, except for the small mould, cannot in principle be ejected from only one center (when the length or width of the die has a size greater than 500mm). The diameter of the ejection hole should be 5-10 mm larger than that of the ejector rod.
16. Reliable fixing of the positioning ring (usually with three Hexagon screws of M6 or M8, typically 100 or 150 mm in diameter, 10 mm higher than the roof, if specifically required by the contract. Press all the same.
17. The locating ring mounting hole must be a sinking hole, not directly attached to the top surface of the die holder.
18. whether or not to press screws in a perforated manner when installing moulds weighing more than 8,000 KG on injection molding machines, do not press pressure plates alone. If hydraulic locking dies are used for equipment, screw piercing must also be added. Prevent hydraulic mechanism from failing. custom sheet metal fabrication
19. Whether the gate sleeve ball R is greater than the injection molding machine nozzle ball R.
20. Whether the inlet diameter of the gate sleeve is greater than the diameter of the nozzle injector.
21.Mould shape dimensions conform to the specified injection molding machine.
22. Does the mould with orientation requirements indicate the direction of installation with an arrow on the front or back mold, with the word “up” next to the arrow, and the arrow and text are painted with yellow paint, with a height of 50 mm.
23. Are there pits, rust, redundant rings, inlet and outlet water, gas, oil holes, and other defects affecting the appearance of the mould. custom sheet metal fabrication
24. whether each board of the die frame has a chamfer greater than 1.5 mm.
25. whether the mould is easy to hoist, transport, the mold parts shall not be disassembled when hoisting (the oil cylinder needs to be packed separately except for the outside. The ring and the nozzle, the oil cylinder, the pre-reset rod and so on interference, may change the hanger hole position.
26. Is there a suitable ring hole for each die component weighing more than 10KG, if not. Measures should also be taken to ensure the convenient disassembly and installation of the parts. The size of the rings and the location of the hanger holes are designed according to the relevant enterprise standards. custom sheet metal fabrication
27. Whether the rings can be rotated to the end, hoisting balance.
28. Whether there is a forced pre-reset mechanism or a reset stroke switch in the roof, such as interference with a slider, etc.
29. Oil cylinder core-pulling, ejection whether there is stroke switch control, reliable installation. custom sheet metal fabrication
30. Mold oil separator is fixed and reliable.
31. Whether the tubing connecting the oil splitter to the cylinder is rubber hose and standard parts for the joint. custom sheet metal fabrication
32. Whether the thimble board has a garbage nail.
33. Whether the area of the die support head is 25-30 of the area of the back template between the square legs.
34. Support head is 0. 05-0. 15 mm higher than die leg and does not interfere with ejection hole.
35. Reliable installation of mode-locking device, positioning pin, symmetrical installation, not less than 4 (small die can be 2.
36. Is there a spring between the front template and the nozzle plate to assist the opening of the die? custom sheet metal fabrication
37. All parts of the large mould are installed, whether there is interference with the mold.
38. If an extended nozzle is used in the injection molding machine, is there enough space inside the positioning ring to ensure that the standard injection molding machine lengthens the nozzle belt heating ring.
39. Are all sloping roofs removable from a hole that passes through the bottom and the thimble bottom at the same angle as the sloping top.
40. is the bottom surface of the screw mounting hole flat.
41. Screws above M 12 (including M 12) are imported screws of Class 12.9.
Second, push out reset, pull the core, take the parts
1. Whether the ejection is smooth, no lag, no noise.
2. Whether the inclined top is polished or not, the inclined top surface is lower than the core surface of 0.1-0.15 mm.
3. Is there a guide chute on the top of the slope, made of tin bronze, built into the back die frame, fixed with screws, positioned by pin.
4. Whether the end face of the top rod is lower than the core surface of 0. 1mm. custom sheet metal fabrication
5. Whether or not the sliding part has an oil tank (except the top rod, nitrided surface, hardness HV700.) (large slider as required by customer.
6. Whether all the top bars have stop position, according to the enterprise standard three kinds of positioning mode, and has the number.
7. Whether the thimble plate is reset or not.
8. Whether or not the ejection distance is limited by the limit block, the limiting material is 4 steel, can not be replaced by screws, the bottom surface shall be flat. custom sheet metal fabrication
9. Whether the reset spring is standard or not, both ends are not polished and cut.
10. Whether the bottom surface of the reset spring mounting hole is flat, and the diameter of the installation hole is 5 mm larger than that of the spring.
11. Push out and reset, pull out the core, take out 11 diameter of the spring more than 20mm inside of whether there is a guide rod, the guide rod than the spring 10-15 mm.. custom sheet metal fabrication
12. In general, whether to use short section blue die spring (light load, heavy load red, light load yellow.
13. Does the spring have precompression shrinkage, which is 10-15 of the total length of the spring.
14. Slant top, slider press material is 638, nitriding hardness is HV700 or T8A, quenching treatment to HRC50-55.
15,Slider, core-pulling whether there is a travel limit, small slider limit with a spring, in the spring can be installed in the case of wave screw, oil cylinder core-pulling stroke switch. custom sheet metal fabrication
16. Sliding block core-pulling is generally used with inclined guide post, angle of inclined guide post is 2-3 degrees smaller than the angle of sliding block locking surface. If the stroke is too large, the cylinder can be used.
17. If the core drawing part of the cylinder has wall thickness, does the cylinder have a self-locking mechanism. custom sheet metal fabrication
18. If the core drawing part of the inclined roof, slider is reinforced, column and other difficult demoulding structure, whether to add the reverse top mechanism.
The large slider cannot be located above the mounting direction of the die, if not, whether to increase the spring or increase the number of core-pulling distance. custom sheet metal fabrication
20. The maximum ratio of the height to length of the slider is 1, the length dimension is 1.5 times that of the width, and the height is 2 / 3 of the width.
21.The sliding fit length of the slider is 1.5 times longer than the length of the slider in the direction of the slider. After the slider completes the core-pulling action, whether the length retained in the chute is less than 2 / 3 of the chute length.
22. Whether the guide angle of the slider in each direction (especially on the left and right sides) is 3-5 degrees, in order to facilitate the matching and prevention of flash edges. The sliding distance of the slider is larger than that of the core-pulling distance of 2-3 mm. The oblique roof is similar.
23. Large sliders (over 30 KG) guide T-groove with detachable press.
24. The slider is limited by a spring, if the spring is inside, whether the spring hole is all in the rear mode or on the slider, and if the spring is outside, whether the spring fixing screw has two ends with wire, so that the slider can be removed easily. custom sheet metal fabrication
25. The sliding distance of the slider is 2-3 mm larger than the core pulling distance, similar to the oblique top.
26. Whether or not there are wear-resistant panels under the large slider (the width of the slider is more than 150mm), the wear-resistant material T8A is quenched to HRC50-55. Wear-resistant plate is 0. 05-0. 1 mm higher than large surface. Oil tank should be added to wear-resistant plate.
27. Large slider (width over 200 mm) whether the locking face has wear resistant plate surface higher than 0. 1-0. 5 mm, above the tank.
28. Whether or not the slider press is location-locked. custom sheet metal fabrication
29. Sliders exceeding 250 mm in width, whether or not one or more guide blocks are added in the middle of the following section, T8A, quenched to HRC50-55.
30.If the product has the tendency of sticking to the front mold, whether the side wall of the back die is leathery or keep the pattern, there is no deep upside down, no manual grinding plus the inverted rib or the spot.
31. If barbs are added to the top bar, the direction of the barbs is consistent, and the barbs are easily removed from the product.
32. Size of head, including diameter and thickness, or pad.
33. The matching gap between the top rod hole and the top rod, the length of the sealing section and the finish of the top rod hole are processed in accordance with the relevant enterprise standards.
34. Whether or not the top rod moves up and down.
35. When the product is ejected, it is easy to follow the oblique top. Whether the top rod is grooved or corroded does not affect the appearance of the product.
36. In the case of push board ejection, whether the rod is delayed ejection to prevent top white.
37. The end surface of return rod is flat, no spot welding, no pad at the bottom of embryo head, spot welding. custom sheet metal fabrication
38. Whether the hole in the die stand is too much to affect the appearance of the oblique roof.
39. Whether the top block fixed on the top rod is reliable or not, the non-forming parts should be machined with a slope of 3-5 degrees and the lower edge chamfering.
40. whether the product is convenient for the manipulator to pick up the parts.
41.When the three plate dies take the handle from the manipulator, whether the limit pull rod is arranged on either side of the mold installation direction to prevent interference between the limit pull rod and the manipulator, or to add the drawing plate to the die frame.
42.The three-board die nozzle board slide smoothly and the nozzle plate is easy to pull open. custom sheet metal fabrication
43. for the mould processed on the die frame, whether the iron chip in the oil line is blown clean to prevent damage to the hydraulic system of the equipment.
44, oil flow, airways smooth, and hydraulic ejection reset in place.
45. Use the manipulator to pick up, whether the guide post affects the manipulator.
46. Self-made mold holder whether there is a guide post to adopt OFFSET bias to prevent misfitting.
47. Is an exhaust outlet added to the bottom of the guide sleeve to vent air from the enclosed cavity formed when the guide column enters the guide sleeve.
48. positioning pin mounting must not have clearance.
Three, cooling system
1. whether the cooling waterway is full and unimpeded, conforming to the requirements of the drawing.
2. seal is reliable, no water leakage, easy to repair, nozzle installation wrapped in raw material belt.
3. whether the water test was carried out before the test model, the water pressure was 4Mpa, and the water was 5 minutes.
4. whether the sealing groove of the sealing ring is placed on the mold size and shape according to the related enterprise standard.
5. if the sealing ring is placed with butter, after placing it high out of the mold surface.
6. waterways are not easily corroded materials, usually with brass.
7. before, the mode of centralized water transport is used for the rear mold.
Four. General gating systems (excluding hot runner)
1. Is the surface of the main runner in the gate sleeve polished to 1. 6.
2. Whether the sprue is polished to 3.2 or 320#. custom sheet metal fabrication
3. Whether the section on the back of the front template is trapezoid or circular.
4. The three-plate die breaks the material on the nozzle plate, the inlet diameter of the sprue is less than 3, and there is a 3mm deep step of the inlet plate at the ball head.
5. The ball-head rod can be fixed reliably under the positioning ring, can be fixed with headless screws, or can be pressed with pressure plate.
6. Whether there is about 10-12 mm open distance between roof and nozzle plate.
7. Whether the opening distance between the nozzle plate and the front template is suitable for the stock handle, in general, the opening distance = the length of the material is 20-25, and is more than 120mm. custom sheet metal fabrication
8. Whether the limit bar is used in the front template of the three plate die.
9. Sprue, runner, according to the drawing size of the machine tool CNC, milling machine EDM) processing, do not allow manual grinding machine.
10. Whether the point gate gate is processed in accordance with the gate specification.
11. There is a small protuberance in the front die at the point gate and a pit in the back die.
12. Whether there is an extension at the front of the shunt as a cooling material.
13. Is the Z-button of the drawing rod smooth and smooth???
14. The surface of the shunt on the parting surface is round, and the front and back die is not misplaced.
15. Surface shrinkage of the latent gate out of the top rod.
16. Whether the diameter and depth of the cold hole of transparent products meet the design standards.
17. Easy removal of the handle, no gate marks on the surface of the product, and no residue handle in the assembly place.
18. Crochet latching gate, two-part inserts for nitridation, hardness HV700.
Five hot runner system
1. Hot runner wiring layout is reasonable, easy to overhaul, wiring number and one-to-one correspondence.
2. Whether to carry out safety tests to avoid leakage and other safety incidents.
3. Temperature control cabinet and hot nozzle, collector board meet customer’s requirements.
4. Whether the main gate sleeve is connected with the collecting plate by thread, the bottom plane contact seal, the surrounding burning welding seal.
5. The collector plate is in good contact with the heating plate or heating rod, the heating plate is fixed with screws or studs, and the surface is fitted well without flitting. The matching gap between the heating rod and the collecting plate is less than 0.05-0.1 mm, which is easy to replace and maintain.
6. Whether to adopt J thermocouple and correspond to temperature control meter.
7. Whether there is a dead angle between the two ends of the collector so as not to decompose the material, tighten the plug screw, burn and weld it, and seal it.
8. Whether the distance between the air insulation layer of the heating plate and the template is in the range of 25-40 mm after the collector plate is installed with the heating plate.
9. Whether each group of heating elements has thermocouple control, thermocouple placement is reasonable to accurately control the temperature.
10.The hot runner nozzle and heating ring are in close contact, the upper and lower ends are small, the length of the cold material section is long, the nozzle is processed according to the drawing, the space avoidance section of the upper and lower ends, the sealing section and the positioning section size meet the design requirements.
11. Nozzle outlet size is less than 5 mm to avoid product surface shrinkage due to large material.
12. Whether or not the nozzle head uses copper or aluminum as the sealing ring, the sealing ring is higher than 0.5mm. the diameter of the inlet inlet is larger than the size of the outlet of the collector. Avoid overflow due to the heat extension of the collector and the dislocation of nozzle.
13. As heating becomes longer, there are at least two positioning pins, or screws, for reliable positioning of the collector plate.
14. Heat insulation between collector and template, asbestos mesh, stainless steel, etc.
15. directly below the main gate sleeve, whether or not there are gaskets above each hot nozzle to ensure sealing. The gaskets are made of stainless steel with poor heat transfer or are made of insulating ceramic washers.
16. If the upper gasket of the hot nozzle extends out of the roof surface, are the gaskets leaking in the positioning ring of the injection molding machine, except that they should be 0.3 mm higher than the roof.
17. Whether the error between the set temperature of the temperature control meter and the actual display temperature is less than ±2 ℃, and the temperature control is sensitive.
18. Whether the cavity is perforated with the hot nozzle mounting hole.
19. Hot-runner connections are tied and covered with pressure plates to avoid breaking wires during assembly.
20. If there are two sockets of the same specification, are they clearly marked so as not to be plugged in?
21.Control whether there is sheath, no damage, generally cable.
22. Temperature control cabinet structure is reliable, screws are not loose.
23.The socket is mounted on the electric board, whether or not the maximum size of the template is exceeded.
24. Does the needle point hot nozzle tip protrude the front die.
25. Whether the wire leaks outside the mold.
26. Are all areas where the collector or template is in contact with the wire rounded to avoid damage to the wire???
27. Are all converters and nozzles made of P20 material.
28. Whether all circuits are not short-circuited before template assembly.
29. all wires are properly connected and insulated.
30. if the clamp is clamped, all lines are checked again with the multimeter.
SIX.Forming part, parting surface, exhaust groove
1. Whether the front and back die surface is uneven, pits, rust and other defects affecting the appearance.
2. If the four R angle is less than 1 mm, if the insert fits with the mould frame (the maximum space is less than 1 mm).
3. Keep the parting surface clean and tidy, without hand-held grinding wheel to avoid empty, sealing part without depression.
4. Whether the depth of exhaust groove is less than the overflow edge value of plastics PP < 0.03mm / ABS / PS < 0.05mm, the exhaust groove is machined by machine tool, and there is no trace of grinding by hand grinder.
5. Whether the assembly is in place (using several different inserts to prevent the size error of the inserts) and the location is reliable.
6. Are the inserts, cores, etc. reliably fixed, and the circular parts have a stop. There is no pad of copper and iron under the insert, such as the burn-welding pad, where a large surface contact is formed and flattened.
7. The front die is polished in place. (as required by the contract)
8. Front die and back die rib position, column surface, no pattern, knife mark, and as far as possible polishing. The surface of cylinder pinhole is finely twisted with winch, no fire pattern, knife mark.
9. The end face of the rod is consistent with the core.
10. Whether the insertion part is a slope greater than 2 degrees to avoid burr, the inserted part has no thin blade structure.
11. Whether or not to remove all lines, knife marks, flakes, if not damaged, with oil stone on the front of the die.
12. Die parts are numbered or not.
13. Whether the front and back molding parts are not inverted, chamfering and other defects.
14. Are deep ribs (more than 15 mm) fitted.
15. Whether the position of the tendon ejection is smooth.
16. A product of a modular cavity, such as a left or right symmetrical piece, is marked L or R, if the customer has requirements for location and size, if the customer has no requirements. It should be added in place not affecting appearance and assembly, with a font size of 1/8 “.”
17. Die frame locking surface matching is in place more than 70% of the area encountered.
18. Whether or not the top rod is arranged near the side wall and next to the stiffened, convex platform, and uses the larger crown bar.
19. For the same piece, whether or not to indicate the number 1 / 2 / 3, etc. (printed in ibid.)
20. Cavity, parting surface whether to wipe clean.
21. need to contact with the front die surface of the cylinder needle, rod and other moving parts, as well as 3 mm less than the small inlay, whether to insert in the front mold.
22. Contact face, insert face, parting surface research is in place.
23. whether the parting surface sealing part meets the design standard (medium die 10-20 mm, large die 30-50 mm other parts machined to avoid empty.
24. Dermatoglyph and sand blasting meet customer requirements.
25. The surface of the product should be corroded or sandblasted, whether the dial inclination is 3-5 degrees or the deeper the leather grain is, the greater the slope.
26. whether the dipping angle of transparent parts is larger than that of common products, generally, PS dial inclination is greater than 3 °ABS and PC is more than 2 °.
27. Whether or not there are anti-shrinkage measures for product screws with appearance requirements.
28. the front die has holes, columns and other products that require the root to clear the corners, holes, columns, whether the front die insert.
29. Does a stud over 20 mm use a stylus.
30. If the screw post has chamfering, the corresponding cylinder, whether the corrugated column is chamfering.
31. whether the wall thickness of the product is even less than 0.15 mm.
32. Is the width of the rib less than 60% of the thickness of the facade (excluding customer requirements).
33. Are the inserts on the slider a reliable fixing (screw fastened or blasted head inserted from the back)???
34. The front die inserts the rear die or the rear die inserts the front mold, whether the surrounding sloping face is locked or machined to avoid empty.
35. Whether or not to adopt strong demultiplexing structure for transparent PSN ASC PC PMA and so on.
36. Mold materials include the type and status of treatment as required by the contract.
37. Whether or not to type special number, date code, material number, logo, trademark, etc. (date code as required by the customer, such as useless standard parts.
38. is the direction of the transparent part marking correct.
39. Whether the front and rear die of the transparent parts is polished to the mirror.
1. Whether the mold cavity is sprayed with antirust oil.
2. Whether the sliding parts are buttered.
3.Whether the gate sleeve feed is blocked with butter.
4. Whether the die is fitted with locking plate, and the specification meets the design requirements (three die stripping plate and rear die fixing) at least two pieces.
5. Mold product drawings, structural drawings, waterway drawings, spare parts and mould materials supplier details, usage instructions, packing list, electronic documents are complete.
6. Mold appearance is blue paint (if customer has special requirements, according to the contract and technical requirements.
7. Whether the product has an assembly conclusion.
8. Whether the product has the surface defect, the fine question.
9. Spare parts, spare parts are complete and complete with details, there is no supplier name.
10. Do you have a release form for the marketing department.
11. Whether the mold is packaged in film. custom sheet metal fabrication
12. Packing in wooden case with paint spray mold name, placement direction.
13. Whether the wooden box is secure.