Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
1, what is the difference between the true quality characteristics and the substitute quality characteristics? Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
Directly reflect the quality characteristics of product customer expectations and requirements are called real quality characteristics; enterprises to meet customer expectations and requirements, the corresponding product standards, determine the product parameters to indirectly reflect the real quality characteristics called substitute quality characteristics. For example: car tire service life is the real quality characteristics, and its wear resistance degree of compressive strength and tensile strength are substitute quality characteristics of it. Therefore, the real quality is customer expectations and requirements, and substitute quality characteristics is made to achieve the real requirement of enterprise quality characteristics. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
2, what are the characteristics of the quality ring?
(1) a series of activities in the ring of quality, one ring and one ring, mutual restriction, interdependence and mutual promotion
(2) the cycle of quality circle, each cycle, means that the product quality improved. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
3, what are the four aspects that affect the quality of the product?
(1) quality of Market Research
(2) design quality
(3) conformity quality or manufacturing quality
(4) use quality or after sales service quality. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
4, what are the disadvantages of the quality inspection phase for inspection?
(1) the lack of the concept of the system, the responsibility is unknown, once the quality problems easily passing, prevarication.
(2) the lack of prevention in the production process, onceappear waste, is an established fact, in general it is difficult to remedy.
(3) one hundred percent requirements for testing of finished products, while one hundred percent of the test is not equal to one hundred percent accurate, but in the case of mass production in this economy is not reasonable, for some products, the inspection is not technically possible, or meaningless. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
5, what are the important concepts of quality management?
(1) quality; (2) quality management; (3) quality system; (4) quality control; (5) quality assurance; (6) quality planning; (7) quality policy; (8) quality improvement; (9) quality audit; (10) quality certification; (11) management review; (12) quality cost and so on
6, what is the core of total quality management?
Improve the quality of people, mobilize the enthusiasm of people, everyone do their jobs. By doing a good job quality to ensure and improve product quality and service quality
7, what are the tasks of measurement? What are the characteristics?
The task of enterprise measurement work is to unify the measurement unit system, organize the correct delivery of quantitative value, and ensure the unity of quantity and value for the purpose of basic work
The measurement work has the following characteristics: 1. Consistency; 2. Accuracy; 3. Traceability; 4. Legality
8, what are the basic requirements of measurement work?
(1) measuring instruments and testing, analytical instruments must be equipped with complete, intact
(2) to ensure the stability of the measuring and measuring instruments and the value of the analytical instruments, and the indication is accurate and consistent. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
(3) the measure and instrument are repaired timely
(4) according to the different circumstances, choose the correct measurement and measurement method. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
9, what is the role of quality information?
(1) quality management and quality information;
(2) it is an important resource; Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
(3) it is the basis of quality decision making;
(4) it is the most direct raw data and basis for improving the quality of products and improving the quality of each link;
(5) it is a correct understanding of the internal relations and laws between the changes of various factors and the fluctuation of product quality, so as to carry out the basic basis of quality control. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
10, how to do a good job of quality responsibility system?
(1) to establish the quality responsibility system, we must make clear that the essence of the quality responsibility system is the unity of responsibility, right and benefit of the three
(2) according to the different levels, different objects, different business to formulate the quality responsibility system of various departments and personnel at all levels
(3) the tasks and responsibilities stipulated by the quality responsibility system should be as specific as possible, data, in order to carry out the assessment. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
(4) in the formulation of enterprise quality responsibility system, from coarse to fine, gradually perfect
(5) in order to implement the quality responsibility system faithfully, enterprises must formulate corresponding quality rewards and punishments measures
11, what are the tasks and contents of quality education?
The task of quality education is to continuously enhance the quality consciousness of all staff and workers, and make them master and apply the methods and techniques of quality management
The content of quality education includes two aspects: one is the education of “quality first” and the basic knowledge of quality management; on the other hand, it is technical education and training
12, what is the general proportion of direct quality cost?
(1) the internal failure cost accounts for 25%-40%. of the total quality cost
(2) the external failure cost accounts for 20%-40%. of the total quality cost
(3) the cost of appraisal accounts for 10% – 50%. of total quality cost
(4) the preventive cost accounts for 0.5% – 5%. of the total quality cost
13, to carry out quality cost analysis, what are the three stages of the study?
Propaganda stage; plan implementation stage; consolidation stage
14, what are the contents of the analysis and evaluation of quality information?
(1) quality analysis;
(2) use analysis; Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
(3) competition analysis;
(4) analysis of consumers or customers;
(5) market analysis of new product development;
(6) product market life cycle analysis;
(7) other analysis, such as sales methods, advertising, packaging, storage and transportation and other aspects of the investigation and analysis
15, what are the contents of the product specification?
(1) performance characteristics (such as environmental conditions, conditions of use and credibility)
(2) sensory characteristics (such as style, color, taste, smell)
(3) installation layout or coordination
(4) applicable standards and regulations
(6) quality verification and assurance
16, what are the quality functions of the inspection?
Guarantee function (is the most basic, the most important function); prevention function; report function; supervision function four items
17, what are the sources of field use information?
(1) contact with the relevant personnel on the scene, to the sales staff, customer opinion investigators, technical maintenance personnel, repair department personnel to understand the situation
(2) controlled “trial” products, production enterprises can make full use of their products, selectively in some customers trial, according to the required time to extract data, so that it plays an important role in the database of product performance. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
(3) to purchase information from customers, the contract can be signed and implemented according to the regulations
(4) product monitoring, it can monitor the integrity of the product in the process of using the product
18, what problems should be paid attention to in the transportation of manufacturing enterprises?
(1) make clear the purpose of packaging
(2) reasonable choice of transportation mode inside and outside the factory
(3) scientifically predict and estimate the environmental conditions that may be encountered in the transportation process, conduct simulation tests, and then adopt corresponding preventive measures in product design, product packaging and so on. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
19, how to understand the meaning of quality policy?
The quality policy is formally issued by the top management of the organization, the overall quality objectives and quality direction of the organization
The implications are as follows: (1) the quality policy is an integral part of the general policy of the enterprise
(2) the quality policy is the action guide that the departments and staff of the enterprise perform the quality function and must follow and abide by the quality management work
(3) the quality policy is a general provision to guide the members of the enterprise to communicate opinions and carry out quality activities. Obviously, it provides certain autonomy for the managers at all levels of the enterprise. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
20, what is the quality policy of product design?
(1) the product quality level of the design has leapt to the leading level in the world, and has the competitive ability in the international market. The product can be sold at a high price for a period of time, so that the enterprise can get the excess profit
(2) products with high reliability, competitive in the domestic market, the same price as competitors, and to improve services to make sales more than competitors
(3) products maintain a certain level of quality, greatly reduce manufacturing costs, appropriately reduce sales prices, in order to seek small profits and quick turnover
(4) the quality level of the product is general, but it has many other functions. It can be used in one machine and meet the customers’ requirements
21, what are the requirements of enterprise quality activities?
(1) each link should carry out the view of giving priority to prevention and serving the users
(2) the technical department must provide the quality control department with solutions and key measures to solve the key quality problems and improve the quality of the products
(3) set up the organization of quality target and quality plan
(4) each department puts forward written procedures and methods for its quality function
(5) coordinate various quality management activities
(6) regularly check the completion of various technical and organizational measures
22, what is the basis for compiling quality plan?
(1) policies, policies and regulations for the development of national economy
(2) a comprehensive analysis of the economic situation at home and abroad
(3) the quality policy and quality target of the enterprise
(4) technical standards and technical documents of a product or process
(5) contracts and special requirements signed by enterprises and users
(6) other documents. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
23, what should the quality plan include?
(1) the purpose of quality plan;
(2) responsibilities of personnel at all levels of the enterprise;
(3) contract review;
(4) make clear provisions for each stage of the product life cycle;
(5) quality records;
(6) quality audit;
(7) provision of training and statistical techniques
24, what problems should be paid attention to when compiling quality plan?
(1) the factory director (or manager) should personally lead the product (or project) to be responsible for the formulation and organization of the quality plan
(2) set up a quality planning team
(3) put forward the guiding principle of compiling quality plan
(4) find out the key quality problems accurately and accurately
(5) hold a variety of forums to solicit opinions on the draft quality plan
(6) the quality plan draft must be “exchanged, compared and repeated” from top to bottom and from bottom to top, so as to become a document with guiding significance to ensure the quality goal of the whole enterprise
25, what is the quality responsibility of the upper management?
(1) formulate and implement the quality policy of the enterprise
(2) formulate and implement the quality objectives of the enterprise
(3) presided over the establishment of quality system
(4) establish and lead the quality management organization
26, what are the quality responsibilities of middle managers?
(1) formulate the quality goal of this department
(2) configure the position of the Department
(3) to develop procedure documents. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
27, what are the quality responsibilities of grassroots managers?
(1) organize the basic skills training, implement the “three press” and “three analysis” activities
(2) implement quality control points
(3) organize quality management team activities, and constantly solve the problem point
28, the quality management office (or total quality management office) the specific content of what?
(1) assist the factory manager to set up the quality policy and quality target of the enterprise
(2) work out the work plan of quality management activities, check and urge the departments to implement. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
(3) organize relevant departments to formulate the upgrading of products and superior planning and coordination, inspection and summary.
(4) formulate and revise the management standards and quality responsibility system of enterprise quality management, coordinate, check and assess, and organize the selection of advanced quality collectives and individuals
(5) planning, establishing and constantly improving the quality system of enterprises, and doing well the coordination work in operation
(6) organize product quality audit, procedure audit, process audit and quality system audit, assist the factory manager to carry on the management review work. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
(7) inspect and supervise the implementation and implementation of quality control and quality assurance activities; be responsible for the correct implementation of external quality assurance activities; receive and do the quality assurance capability audit of the external quality supervision and quality certification of the customer or the third party
(8) organize and coordinate the development of quality management activities, focus on organizing QC group activities, responsible for the registration, registration, management and business guidance of QC group, as well as the review, publication, recommendation and reward declaration of the results
(9) work closely with personnel, labor and education departments to do a good job in quality education, training and post professional training for all kinds of personnel
(10) participate in quality management and new product appraisal of new product trial production
(11) organize and manage the quality information system of enterprises, and do well the collection, collation, analysis, transmission, storage and use of quality information
(12) other jobs
29, what are the roles of product quality audit?
(1) timely grasp the quality level and quality of products, study and predict its development trend. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
(2) timely feedback of information on the design, process, standards and inspection in the audit, in order to take effective measures to improve and improve the quality of products
(3) through the investigation and study of the quality defects, the same kind of products at home and abroad are analyzed and compared, aiming at the competitive products, improving the quality, and improving the market share of the domestic and foreign products
(4) study the relationship between the quality of the ex factory products and the service for the users, through the quality improvement, reduce the external failure of the product, save the service cost, and improve the quality of the enterprise product quality reputation
(5) study the relationship between product quality level and quality cost, and explore the appropriate quality level
30, what are the contents of the product quality audit outline?
(1) determine the product audit object
(2) formulate standards and specifications for the audit and use of products
(3) to set up the grading standard of the importance of quality defects
(4) formulate product audit methods
(5) determine the implementation steps of product audit
(6) specify the content and format of the product audit report
(7) specify the audit interval, sampling location and sample size
31, what are the specific items of product quality audit?
(1) according to customer feedback, the quality characteristics of quality defects occur frequently
(2) the quality characteristics of customer dissatisfaction in the process of customer service
(3) the quality characteristics that influence the product competition in the sales market
(4) the quality characteristics of safety accidents and quality accidents are caused
32, what are the contents of the product quality audit guidelines?
(1) list the specific items of quality audit
(2) each product audit project may occur quality defects specific to determine the defect level
33, what are the steps of sampling inspection in product quality audit?
(1) determine the product quality audit interval
(2) determine the location of sampling inspection for product quality audit
(3) determine the sample size of product audit
(4) audit and inspection. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
34, what are the contents of the product quality audit report?
(1) specify the scope of the audit
(2) record the audit
(3) put forward the conclusion of the audit, including the validity of the audited control system
(4) give a detailed account of each critical conclusion
(5) pointed out whether the equipment performance, inspection efficiency, operator skills should be taken corrective measures
35, what are the main contents of the quality system audit plan?
(1) the elements that need to be audited and the scope of activities of the functional departments involved
(2) qualification of Auditors
(3) the audit results, conclusions and recommendations of the reporting process
(4) improve the tracking audit of activities
36, audit system elements “quality cost” should audit what quality activities?
(1) the determination of the quality cost Department
(2) quality cost forecast
(3) the setting of quality cost items
(4) the development of quality cost control and accounting
(5) calculation and analysis of quality cost
(6) quality cost report
(7) the establishment of the most suitable quality cost model
(8) the significance and function of quality cost activities on the whole quality system
37, brief description of qualification of quality system audit personnel
(1) the audit staff qualifications and ability to make provisions, such as personal qualities, the training and education system in the review of history, including: knowledge and understanding of quality system audit to use standard; whether the Master examination questions, assessment and report review technique; oral and written expression ability whether they have; review and other aspects of practical experience.
(2) auditors shall not be directly responsible for the audited items
(3) audit personnel are usually composed of the relevant personnel of various departments. If necessary, they can also participate in the relevant audit results, conclusions and recommendations of the reporting process
38, what are the contents of the quality system audit?
(1) whether the functions of the elements of the system have been transformed into quality responsibilities and can be conscientiously implemented and implemented
(2) whether the organization is perfect
(3) all kinds of procedures in the system are in conformity with the regulations
(4) is there any guarantee for the resources of the elements (such as personnel quality, equipment, equipment, financial status, etc.)?
(5) whether the elements are reasonable or not
(6) whether the work site, operation or process conform to the specification
(6) quality status of work in process. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
(7) whether the activities have records, all kinds of documents are complete and clear, safekeeping properly
(9) audit the effectiveness of the system
39, what are the contents of the validity audit of the quality system?
(1) whether the quality consciousness of leaders at all levels is enhanced
(2) whether the quality consciousness of staff is enhanced
(3) whether the work quality of the functional departments and staff has been improved
(4) is the quality of the process (or process) stable?
(5) whether the product quality is stable or not
(6) whether the work efficiency is improved
(7) whether the quality management level is improved
(8) whether the level of enterprise management is improved
40, what are the contents of the quality system audit report?
(1) make an evaluation of each audited project, clearly point out the shortcomings and problems in the operation of the system, comprehensively analyze the causes, propose measures to be taken, and put forward the responsible person responsible for the measures
(2) pointing out the shortcomings of the system itself, so as to improve the design of the system
(3) point out unqualified or defective specific items, write out the possible causes and evidence of these defects
(4) reflect the implementation of the corrective measures approved by the leadership after the last audit and its effect, and make an evaluation of the corrective actions
(5) make a general evaluation of the system audit work
(6) file and issue to all relevant departments, major personnel and enterprise leaders. The audit report should be collated and archived after the original records
41, what are the roles of process audit?
(1) the implementation and effect of the quality control plan in the investigation process, whether the formulation is practical, the guiding role, how to evaluate, and whether to take corrective and corrective measures
(2) understand the status of process factors, evaluate the level of control, study the relationship between factor change and process quality fluctuation, and make clear how to control the process factors more effectively and economically
(3) the key process (process) of quality audit, existing research on enterprise quality control activities, strengthen the process (process) quality control management, improve the process quality control method is effective for improving the quality control activities, increase prevention and control effect and to enhance the quality assurance ability of direction.
42, what are the steps of process audit?
(1) establish process audit organization
(2) develop process audit plan
(3) to carry out process quality audit
(4) write out the process quality audit report
(5) filing the audit plan, audit records, audit reports and other relevant documents and materials
43, what are the contents of management review?
(1) according to the quality of enterprises, economic benefits, to identify the current quality system elements which do not adapt to the current changes in the environmental conditions
(2) examine the organizational structure, procedures and the environmental conditions and adaptability of the enterprise
(3) audit the quality records of the quality documents
(4) evaluate the adaptability and operation effect of the quality system
(5) when necessary, review the previous quality system audit conclusions are correct, corrective actions are achieved on schedule and achieve the desired results
44, briefly describe the steps of management review
(1) preparation for management review
(2) establishment of management review organization
(3) management review. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
(4) compile the management review report
(5) management review report, filing and archiving of documents
45, what is the process of quality improvement?
(1) estimating opportunities for improvement
(2) determine quality improvement projects and activities
(3) diagnose, find out the cause, and establish causality
(4) take preventive and corrective actions
(5) confirm improvement
(6) maintain results and control on a new level
46, what are the contents of quality improvement projects or activities?
(1) the need, scope and importance of quality improvement
(2) the background and history, the related quality loss and the present situation, and as far as possible in specific, quantitative form to express
(3) periodic review of resource allocation and progress
47, what is the general law of quality improvement in organization?
Each project must be made clear who is responsible for guidance, who is responsible for “diagnosis”
48, what is the process of finding the cause of improvement in quality improvement activities?
(1) the collected data should always be carried out in accordance with the planned plan, and it is very objective to investigate the possible causes, but not to make judgments and decisions based on subjective imagination or hypothesis
(2) by analyzing the data, we can grasp the nature of the process which is advantageous to improve, and establish the possible causality, but we must pay attention to distinguish the coincidence factor and the causal relationship
(3) for which data are highly correlated with, will be tested and confirmed, according to the data collected from data, so that an antidote against the disease.
49, in the process of quality improvement, what problems should be paid attention to during the stage of prevention and corrective actions?
(1) quality improvement is achieved through the process of prevention and corrective actions to achieve more satisfactory efficiency and effectiveness, rather than rely on the results of the process of correction, such as rework, repair, degradation and so on to solve the problem
(2) quality improvement is the essence of quality change, so inevitably encounter a variety of resistance, so we should pay attention to the work of people, make the best use of circumstances, step by step, both to consider the technical effect, but also consider the management effect and social effect
50, what are the requirements of quality improvement environment?
(1) innovative, common values, attitudes, and behaviors should be focused on meeting customer requirements and setting stronger competitive goals
(2) the target of enterprise quality improvement should be formulated
(2) public communication, communication and cooperation should be conducted on the basis of mutual trust. Sourcing milling services Manufacturer from China
(3) the recognition of values, attitudes, and behaviors required for quality improvement
(5) education and training should be carried out for all personnel in the enterprise