The year-end appraisal is an inventory summary and assessment of the overall performance of the team and employees in the past year. There is a wide range of assessments, involving a large number of personnel, time is more concentrated, the amount of data that needs to be collected is large, assessment is closely linked to the vital interests of employees, employees are more concerned with the results, and prone to controversial issues. Therefore, the year-end appraisal should be more rigorous and meticulous than the usual appraisal. In this week’s study, we will use the year-end assessment as the theme to conduct extensive and in-depth discussions and discussions on aspects such as collection of year-end assessment data, year-end assessment of functional departments, end-of-year assessment interviews, and distribution of year-end assessment results. Niu people’s viewpoints and experience are worthy of our reference. They are summarized as follows and I hope to help and inspire you. steel shop near me
Summary This week’s knowledge points are as follows:
[year-end assessment section 1] how to do the collection of year-end assessment data?
Which data should be collected during the year-end appraisal? How to collect? Everyone’s sharing is similar, and what data to collect depends on what the year-end exams are and how they are tested. This assessment is nothing more than the combination of quantitative assessment and qualitative assessment. For companies that already have an appraisal plan, their data collection is relatively easy to handle. It is only necessary to summarize monthly, quarterly, and annual data. For companies that do not have an assessment plan, their data are also quantitative data plus qualitative evaluation scores. The year-end appraisal is a summary appraisal of the year. The appraisal data will be more comprehensive. You can analyze and collect the required data from the four dimensions of the Balanced Scorecard, and collect it from the company, the department, and then the employees. Quantitative indicators assessment results are generally better collected, and can be collected from the finance, sales, customer service, production, quality, personnel and other departments to the corresponding data; qualitative evaluation data, such as subjective evaluation, 360 degree evaluation, etc. To collect. The direction of data collection can be comprehensively considered in terms of employees’ work attitude, annual performance, key events, annual performance, leadership and peer evaluation. The collected data can be pushed backwards with the year-end bonus time, led by the finance and personnel department, and mobilized all departments of the company to collect them in a unified manner, which can be completed within the prescribed time limit. steel shop near me
[year-end assessment lesson 2] how to do a good job of the year-end assessment of the functional department?
How to better perform year-end assessment of functional departments? The cattle people shared many good ideas. To sum up, there are roughly the following points:
1. It is unrealistic for functional departments to fully quantify the assessment. It is advisable to combine quantitative assessment with qualitative assessment. The best annual target is clear and quantifiable. If not, it can be linked to the company’s performance targets. steel shop near me
2. It can be assessed in such a way that the company’s performance goals reach assessment + departmental work goals complete assessment + individual annual qualitative assessment;
3, the qualitative assessment of the functional staff of the best use of 360-degree assessment, from the annual attendance, overtime, attitude, rewards and punishments, training, key events, teamwork and other aspects of various aspects of the evaluation, the evaluation can be for each certain indicators It is better to use the description of behavioral anchoring grades to describe the difference between good and bad, so that the appraisers can make more objective and fair evaluations and reduce the unfairness caused by subjective appraisals. In addition, due to the fact that the end of year assessment of functional departments involves many artificial qualitative assessments, it is inevitable that there will be controversies and reasonable complaint handling mechanisms. In the face of employee complaints, the HR department must actively respond to the investigation and handling, and give the malicious assessment Punishments and warnings, try to establish and maintain a more fair and just evaluation atmosphere. steel shop near me
[year-end assessment lesson 3] how to do a year-end performance assessment interview?
The year-end appraisal is closely related to the vital interests of employees, so it is highly concerned by employees and the performance interviews at the end of year-end sensitive period must be more cautious. In addition to the BEST rules and the principles of hamburgers used in regular assessments, the end-of-year assessment interviews have their own specificities. The details and precautions that need attention are as follows:
1. Pay attention to advance notice, arrange the time, place, participating personnel, and interview process arrangements for assessment interviews, and emphasize that this is an annual performance summative interview. It is a serious and earnest effort to make the company highly unified among all employees;
2. Pay attention to the employees’ performance assessment files prepared in advance, such as the monthly and quarterly assessment results and interview records, key event records, and year-end performance appraisal results, etc., and it is advisable to prepare the outline of the interview in advance, and the members participating in the interview should communicate in advance. Achieve a unified interview tone, and make a good division of labor; steel shop near me
3, for a small number of poor performance, may face reduced pay adjustment or elimination of employees in advance to give the possible results of an implied interview, so that they have a psychological preparation in advance to ease the atmosphere of formal interviews on the day;
4. Respect employees, communicate carefully, pay attention to multiple eye contact during interviews, listen to employees’ ideas and plans, and give correct guidance and encouragement.
5. Observe the facial expressions and demeanor changes during the employees’ interviews, and promptly adopt the face-to-face interview guideline for coping with communication skills to achieve the interview results.
6. For employees with poor performance, there must be a pre-proposal with bad interviews or dissatisfaction, and minimize the negative impact. And so on, pay attention to these details. The year-end performance interview is basically not a big problem.
[Course 4 of the year-end appraisal] How does the distribution of the results of the year-end appraisal list be more reasonable? steel shop near me
When it comes to sending year-end bonuses, how does the year-end appraisal result rank better? The cattle people put forward some better ideas, which are roughly summarized as follows:
1. In the entire company level, the distribution is generally forced to use normal distribution, because the annual performance is excellent or poor is after all a minority, most of the results should be in the middle state, this can pass the assessment results The interval is assigned a bonus level code and coefficient value to achieve;
2. At the department level, they can be arranged from high to low, or they can be arranged in a normal distribution, and the bonus package of the department is given by multiplying the company’s total bonus pool by the department bonus factor;
3, there is a way that is not ranked, according to the assessment results by multiplying the bonus factor derived. In fact, no matter what method is adopted, there is no best way. As long as the coefficients are set reasonably, there will be no obvious inequity between departments and employees, plus a good year-end performance interview. Employees basically don’t have too many opinions. In a word, the distribution method of the end of year-end assessment results that suits the characteristics of the company itself is the best. steel shop near me